Star Trek Pinball Machine, Brunswick Pool Table, LG Washer & Dryer
Timed Online Bidding Only – Bidding Open Now, Closes at 1pm Sunday April 22nd
Ended: 04/22/18 at 1:00 PM CDT
Star Trek Pinball Machine, Brunswick Pool Table & LG Washer/Dryer Timed Online Bidding Only Auction
Bidding Open Now, Closes Sunday April 22nd at 1pm
1993 Williams Star Trek Next Generation Pinball Machine, Vintage 1975 Brunswick Windsor VIP Pool Table, Like New LG Top Loading Large Capacity High Efficiency Washer & Dryer
Preview: Pinball Machine & Pool Table Wednesday April 18th – 1pm to 2pm at 12916 Shirley St Omaha, NE 68144, Preview for Washer/Dryer at the Auction Mill.
Pickup by Appointment Only Prior to Friday April 27th.
Alkar Billiards can disassemble, move, transport and install the pool table at your home or business in the Omaha Metro Area for $375.00 plus tax.
Everything is in working order, please watch video of the pinball machine in action. Pinball Machine has a high retail value of $7,000.00 plus and a low retail of $4,000.00
1. All bidding is online. This auction will begin to close on Sunday April 22nd at 1pm. Lots will close approximately every 120 seconds. This auction uses a soft close, which provides an authentic auction atmosphere. Items will remain open for one minute after the latest bid.
2. A preview will be held on Wednesday April 18th from 1pm to 2pm at the the residence located at 12916 Shirley St Omaha, NE 68144.
3. Pickup of your winning purchases will be by appointment only before April 27th. Please bring the tools, help, equipment, boxes and vehicle you need to take your items with you. There are items located in different areas throughout the property. Some walking may be required. Alkar Billiards can disassemble, move, transport and install the pool table at your home or business in the Omaha Metro Area for $375.00 plus tax.
4. All items are offered and sold “AS IS, WHERE IS” with all faults. We encourage you to come to the preview to see and inspect the items.
5. All descriptions are believed accurate but not warranted or guaranteed. Measurements are approximate. Keep in mind that these items are used and may have scratches, dents, dings, holes, funky odors, etc.
Any mention of an item’s condition is not an official grading of the item’s condition. When you are not certain of the condition or wear of an item, please bid accordingly.
6. NOTICE: The Auction Mill will not be able to hold any items for pick up beyond the stated times. Everything must be picked up by Friday April 27th by 5pm. Buyer will be charged the full amount for items not picked up, and will forfeit their right and claim to the property.
7. By placing a bid, bidder signifies that they have examined the items to their satisfaction, or that they have chosen not to personally examine them. You must be registered to place a bid on an item. By placing a bid, you agree to all the terms and conditions that apply to that auction.
8. The Auction Mill reserves the right to reject any bid and/or bidder at our sole discretion.
9. Per Department of Revenue, No Taxes Will be Charged on Online Only Timed Auctions
10. This auction has an 15% buyer’s premium. This means that a final bid of $100 plus the buyer’s premium constitutes the total purchase price of $115.00
11. You will receive an invoice listing the items won within a few hours of the auction closing. Payment is due at time of pickup, or by paying online with the square invoice our firm will email you the following auction day. Credit cards, cash and approved checks are accepted. Cards accepted include MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover, Cash, Check, Wire Transfer or Money Order only. Buyer’s will receive a square invoice via email within 24hr following the auction. Use that invoice and link to pay for your purchases using your desired payment method. WE DO NOT CHARGE THE CREDIT ON FILE WITH PROXIBID OR THE CARD YOU REGISTERED WITH.
12. By bidding in this auction, you are agreeing to all of the terms posted for this auction. All bids are final. We cannot retract or remove a bid.
13. If you need shipping services you can contact Vicky at Post and Package at 402.968.4657 our local UPS Store or our local Craters and Freighters or Parcel and Post and they will be happy to help you. See Contact Info in Shipping Area of Terms.
14. There are no shipping or packing services offered by The Auction Mill.
15. There will be a $40 returned check fee for any declined check received.
16. Declined credit cards can result in a buyer being banned from participating in future auctions. The Auction Mill is members of the National and State Auctioneers Associations. Non-paying and/or fraudulent bidder names may be shared with other auction companies.
17. Buyer will be charged the full amount for items not picked up, and will forfeit their right and claim to the property. Unclaimed lots may incur up to a $25 removal fee based on the size of the items.
18. This is a public auction and not a retail setting. All sales are final. No returns or charge backs are accepted.
19. You are bidding on the described item, not the photo. Please let us know if you see an error in our listings. We strive to be as accurate as possible.
Preview is highly recommended so you can make your own determination of quality, size, condition, weight, item location, and all the other variables that are difficult to convey in a photo.
Any items not removed during the pickup times will become the property of the Auction Mill (unless other arrangements have been made)
If you are unable to make the pickup time due to a flat tire, mean boss, traffic jam, car fire, sudden illness, deceased relative, or any other catastrophic event, please contact The Auction Mill at 402.885.4916 or 402.690.8666 or firstname.lastname@example.org We can make special arrangements for in most cases. Items MUST be paid in full to qualify for storage.
The Auction Mill
1528 N. Saddle Creek Rd
Omaha, NE 68104
Video: Video of 1993 Williams Star Trek Next Generation Pinball Machine.
Washer and Dryer can be previewed at the Auction Mill weekdays from 9am to 4pm
Pool Table and Pinball Machine Located at 2916 Shirley St Omaha, NE 68144 and Can Be Viewed on Wednesday April 18th from 1pm to 2pm.