Timed Gold & Silver Jewelry Auction
Gold & Silver Bracelets, Rings, Necklaces, Chains, Class Rings & More
Ended: 06/17/18 at 1:00 PM CDT
Timed Gold & Silver Jewelry Auction
Bidding Open Now – Closes Sunday June 17th 1pm
Gold & Silver Rings, Bracelets, Necklaces, Mens/Womens, Pocket Watch, Class Rings and More
Stop by weekdays from 9am to 4pm for a preview
Pickup Tuesday June 19th from 9am to 4pm or by Appointment before Friday June 22nd
- 14k Gold Necklace – 18.7 Grams
- 14k Gold Necklace – 10 Grams
- 14k Gold Necklace w/ Gem Stone – 6.5 Grams
- 14k Gold Necklace – 25.8 Grams
- 14k Gold Necklace – 25.4 Grams
- 10k Gold Ring w/ Gemstone – 4.1 Grams
- 10k Gold Ring w/ Diamonds – 3.5 Grams
- 14k Gold Ring w/ Gemstone – 9.4 Grams
- 10k Gold Masonic Ring – 4.5 Grams
- 14k Gold Ring w/ Several Gemstones – 6.5 Grams
- 10k Gold Ring w/ Diamonds – 8.5 Grams
- Vintage 1971 Gold Art Deco Class Ring 10k Gold – 15.4 Grams
- Vintage 1973 10k Gold Class Ring w/ Gemstone – 5.4 Grams
- 10k Gold Ring w/ Gemstones – 2.8 Grams
- 10k Gold Ring w/ Gemstone – 9.6 Grams
- 14k Gold Ring w/ Diamonds – 4.4 Grams
- 14k Gold Ring w/ Gemstone – 9.6 Grams
- 14k Gold Ring w/ Diamond Cluster – 4.7 Grams
- 14k Gold Ring w/ Diamonds – 7.9 Grams
- 18k Gold Ring & Earrings Set w/ Gemstones – 8.5 And 7.2 Grams, 15.7 Grams Total Weight
- 14k Gold Ring w/ Gemstones – 3.5 Grams
- 10k Gold Ring w/ Gemstones – 2.0 Grams
- 18k Gold Ring w/ Gemstone – 3.6 Grams
- 10k Gold Ring w/ Gemstone – 1.6 Grams
- 14k Gold Men’s Ring w/ Diamond and Turquoise – 13.2 Grams
- 14k Gold Ring w/ Diamond – 2.0 Grams
- 14k Gold Tennis Bracelet w/ Gemstones – 12.2 Grams
- 14k Gold Tennis Bracelet – 23.8 Grams
- 14k Gold Cross Pendant – 0.5 Grams
- Sterling Silver Ring w/ Gemstone
- Sterling Silver Ring w/ Cabochon Gemstone
- Soutwestern Sterling Silver Ring
- Antique Swiss Made Pocket Watch w/ Gold Case DCS
- Sterling Silver Sewing Thimble
- 14k Gold Ring w/ Diamonds – 4.5 Grams
1. All bidding is online. This auction will begin to close on Sunday June 17th. Lots will close approximately every 60 seconds. This auction uses a soft close, which provides an authentic auction atmosphere. Items will remain open for one minute after the latest bid.
2. Stop by the Auction Mill weekdays during business hours 9am to 4pm for preview.
3. Pickup of your winning purchases will be Tuesday June 19th at the Auction Mill located at 1528 N. Saddle Creek Rd Omaha, NE 68104 from 9am to 4:30pm Only, unless other arrangements have been made prior the auction ending.
4. All items are offered and sold “AS IS, WHERE IS” with all faults. We encourage you to come to the preview to see and inspect the items.
5. All descriptions are believed accurate but not warranted or guaranteed. Measurements are approximate. Keep in mind that these items are used and may have scratches, dents, dings, holes, funky odors, etc.
Any mention of an item?s condition is not an official grading of the item?s condition. When you are not certain of the condition or wear of an item, please bid accordingly.
6. NOTICE: The Auction Mill will not be able to hold any items for pick up beyond the stated times unless prior arrangements have been made and payment has been made. Everything must be picked up by Friday June 22nd by 4pm. Buyer will be charged the full amount for items not picked up, and will forfeit their right and claim to the property.
7. By placing a bid, bidder signifies that they have examined the items to their satisfaction, or that they have chosen not to personally examine them. You must be registered to place a bid on an item. By placing a bid, you agree to all the terms and conditions that apply to that auction.
8. The Auction Mill reserves the right to reject any bid and/or bidder at our sole discretion.
9. Per Department of Revenue, No Taxes Will be Charged on Online Only Timed Auctions
10. This auction has an 18% buyer’s premium. This means that a final bid of $100 plus the buyer’s premium constitutes the total purchase price of $118.00
There is a 3% discount for cash payment.
11. You will receive an invoice listing the items won within a few hours of the auction closing. Payment is due at time of pickup, or by paying online with the square invoice our firm will email you the following auction day. Credit cards, cash and approved checks are accepted. Cards accepted include MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover, Cash, Check, Wire Transfer or Money Order only. Buyer’s will receive a square invoice via email within 24hr following the auction. Use that invoice and link to pay for your purchases using your desired payment method. WE DO NOT CHARGE THE CREDIT ON FILE WITH PROXIBID OR THE CARD YOU REGISTERED WITH.
12. By bidding in this auction, you are agreeing to all of the terms posted for this auction. All bids are final. We cannot retract or remove a bid.
13. Pickup Only, No Shipping, If You Can’t Make the Pickup or Wish to Have Items Shipped, You Must Make Arrangements for Someone to Pickup and Ship to You. Either a Shipping Company or Friend or Family.
14. There are no shipping or packing services offered by The Auction Mill.
15. There will be a $40 returned check fee for any declined check received.
16. Declined credit cards can result in a buyer being banned from participating in future auctions. The Auction Mill is members of the National and State Auctioneers Associations. Non-paying and/or fraudulent bidder names may be shared with other auction companies.
17. Buyer will be charged the full amount for items not picked up, and will forfeit their right and claim to the property. Unclaimed lots may incur up to a $25 removal fee based on the size of the items.
18. This is a public auction and not a retail setting. All sales are final. No returns or charge backs are accepted.
19. You are bidding on the described item, not the photo. Please let us know if you see an error in our listings. We strive to be as accurate as possible.
Preview is highly recommended so you can make your own determination of quality, size, condition, weight, item location, and all the other variables that are difficult to convey in a photo.
Any items not removed during the pickup times will become the property of the Auction Mill (unless other arrangements have been made)
If you are unable to make the pickup time due to a flat tire, mean boss, traffic jam, car fire, sudden illness, deceased relative, or any other catastrophic event, please contact The Auction Mill at 402.885.4916 or 402.690.8666 or firstname.lastname@example.org We can make special arrangements for in most cases. Items MUST be paid in full to qualify for storage.
The Auction Mill
1528 N. Saddle Creek Rd
Omaha, NE 68104
Just North of Dodge on Saddle Creek Road, Travel North on Saddle Creek Rd to Hamilton Street and Turn West to the Auction Mill.