Nebraska Cornhuskers Signs Footballs, Framed Photos and Prints
Timed Online Auction for Awesome Vintage Nebraska Cornhuskers Memorabilia
Ended: 08/19/18 at 2:00 PM CDT
Nebraska Cornhuskers Memorabilia Timed Online Auction
Great Collection from Jerico’s Restaurant of Signed Large Framed Photos and Prints, Footballs and More from Famous and Iconic Husker Players and Coaches from the National Championship Eras
Bidding Open Now, Bidding Closes Sunday August 19th at 2pm
- Nebraska Cornhuskers Framed Photo Featuring, Tommie Frazier and Rob Zatechka
- Nebraska Cornhuskers Framed Photo Featuring, Orange Bowl 1998, Coach Osborne, Pre-Grame Locker Room
- Nebraska Cornhuskers Framed Photo Featuring, ’94 National Championship Game, Lawrence Phillips
- Nebraska Cornhuskers Framed Photo, Number 86: Dwayne Harris Sacking Miami QB in End Zone for Safety
- Nebraska Cornhuskers Framed Photo Featuring, ’98 Orange Bowl, Scott Frost and Joel Makovicka
- Nebraska Cornhuskers Framed Photo Featuring, 1998 Orange Bowl, Grant Wistrom and Jason Peter
- Nebraska Cornhuskers Framed Bowl Game Photo, 1998 Orange Bowl, Sideline Talk
- Nebraska Cornhuskers Framed Eric Crouch, Signed Photo, Heisman Trophy QB
- Nebraska Cornhuskers Framed Photo of Calvin Jones from Omaha Central HS, Mislabeled Derek Brown
- Nebraska Cornhuskers Signed Framed Print “The Run”, Tommie Frazier National Champion QB
- Nebraska Cornhuskers Signed Poster, Tommie Frazier National Champion QB
- Nebraska Cornhuskers Signed/Numbered Linda Stuch 28/500, Pre-Game Huddle Framed Print
- Nebraska Cornhuskers Framed Photo, Scott Frost and Joel Makovicka
- Nebraska Cornhuskers Framed Photo, Jason Peter Tackling Peyton Manning in National Championship Game
- Nebraska Cornhuskers Framed Photo, Sideline Talk
- Nebraska Cornhuskers Ndamukong Suh Signed Framed Photograph
- Nebraska Cornhuskers Photo, 1998 Orange Bowl, Ahman Green, National Championship Game
- Nebraska Cornhuskers Framed Photo, 1998 Orange Bowl, Coach Osborne and Coach Solich
- Nebraska Cornhuskers Framed Photo, 1998 Orange Bowl, Locker Room, Coach McBride and Grant Wistrom
- Nebraska Cornhuskers, Framed Stained Glass, Herbie Husker
- Nebraska Cornhuskers Framed Back to Back National Champions Poster
- Nebraska Cornhuskers, Reflection Of Perfection Framed Poster
- Signed Darin Erstad Framed Nebraska Cornhuskers Baseball Jersey, Former Punter
- Nebraska Cornhuskers, National Championship Coach Osborne and Coaching Staff Signed Football
- Nebraska Cornhuskers Heisman Trophy Winner, Johnny Rodgers Signed Football
- Nebraska Cornhuskers, Heisman Trophy Winner Eric Crouch 2002 Signed Football
- Nebraska Cornhuskers, Multiple Football Players, Signed Football
- Nebraska Cornhuskers, Coaching Staff Bill Callahan Era, Signed Football
1. All bidding is online. This auction will begin to close on Sunday August 19th at 2pm. Lots will close approximately every 60 seconds. This auction uses a soft close, which provides an authentic auction atmosphere. Items will remain open for one minute after the latest bid.
2. Stop by the Auction Mill any weekday from 9am to 4pm for a preview. Location: 1528 N. Saddle Creek Rd Omaha, NE 68104.
3. Pickup of your winning purchases will be Monday and Tuesday August 20th and 21st at the Auction Mill at 1528 N. Saddle Creek Rd Omaha, NE from 10am to 4:00pm Only, UNLESS PRIOR ARRANGEMENTS HAVE BEEN MADE PRIOR TO THE AUCTION ENDING. Please bring the tools, help, equipment, boxes and vehicle you need to take your items with you. There are items located in different areas throughout the property. Some walking may be required.
For SHIPPING Contact: 643 N 98th Street
Omaha, NE 68114
In Clocktower Village
4. All items are offered and sold “AS IS, WHERE IS” with all faults. We encourage you to come to the preview to see and inspect the items.
5. All descriptions are believed accurate but not warranted or guaranteed. Measurements are approximate. Keep in mind that these items are used and may have scratches, dents, dings, holes, funky odors, etc.
Any mention of an item’s condition is not an official grading of the item’s condition. When you are not certain of the condition or wear of an item, please bid accordingly.
6. NOTICE: The Auction Mill will not be able to hold any items for pick up beyond the stated times unless prior arrangements have been made and payment has been made. Everything must be picked up by Friday afternoon August 24th by 4pm. Buyer will be charged the full amount for items not picked up, and will forfeit their right and claim to the property.
7. By placing a bid, bidder signifies that they have examined the items to their satisfaction, or that they have chosen not to personally examine them. You must be registered to place a bid on an item. By placing a bid, you agree to all the terms and conditions that apply to that auction.
8. The Auction Mill reserves the right to reject any bid and/or bidder at our sole discretion.
9. Per Department of Revenue, No Taxes Will be Charged on Online Only Timed Auctions
10. This auction has n 15% buyer’s premium. This means that a final bid of $100 plus the buyer’s premium constitutes the total purchase price of $115.00
There is a 3% discount for cash payment.
11. You will receive an invoice listing the items won within a few hours of the auction closing. Payment is due at time of pickup, or by paying online with the square invoice our firm will email you the following auction day. Credit cards, cash and approved checks are accepted. Cards accepted include MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover, Cash, Check, Wire Transfer or Money Order only. Buyer’s will receive a square invoice via email within 24hr following the auction. Use that invoice and link to pay for your purchases using your desired payment method. WE DO NOT CHARGE THE CREDIT ON FILE WITH PROXIBID OR THE CARD YOU REGISTERED WITH.
12. By bidding in this auction, you are agreeing to all of the terms posted for this auction. All bids are final. We cannot retract or remove a bid.
13. Pickup Only, No Shipping, If you need shipping, it’s your responibility to have someone pick up your items (by 4pm Friday August 24th) if you would like them to ship your purchases.
14. There are no shipping or packing services offered by The Auction Mill.
15. There will be a $40 returned check fee for any declined check received.
16. Declined credit cards can result in a buyer being banned from participating in future auctions. The Auction Mill is members of the National and State Auctioneers Associations. Non-paying and/or fraudulent bidder names may be shared with other auction companies.
17. Buyer will be charged the full amount for items not picked up, and will forfeit their right and claim to the property. Unclaimed lots may incur up to a $25 removal fee based on the size of the items.
18. This is a public timed online auction and not a retail setting. All sales are final. No returns or charge backs are accepted.
19. You are bidding on the described item, not the photo. Please let us know if you see an error in our listings. We strive to be as accurate as possible.
Preview is highly recommended so you can make your own determination of quality, size, condition, weight, item location, and all the other variables that are difficult to convey in a photo.
Any items not removed during the pickup times will become the property of the Auction Mill (unless other arrangements have been made)
If you are unable to make the pickup time due to a flat tire, mean boss, traffic jam, car fire, sudden illness, deceased relative, or any other catastrophic event, please contact The Auction Mill at 402.885.4916 or 402.690.8666 or firstname.lastname@example.org – We will do our best to accomodate you, if other arrangements are made for pickup and removal after the stated pickup times, there will be a labor charge billed to you.
The Auction Mill
1528 N. Saddle Creek Rd
Omaha, NE 68104
Located just North of Dodge St and Saddle Creek in Omaha, NE.
Take Saddle Creek North of Dodge to Hamilton St and Turn West for Preview.