Woodtek HR5 3HP Overarm Router Timed Auction
Timed Online Auction for this Industrial Router, Bid Closes Monday Oct. 29th at 3pm
Ended: 10/29/18 at 3:00 PM CDT
TIMED ONLINE AUCTION
Bidding Open Now – Auction Closes Monday October 29th – 3pm
18% Buyers Premium – Preview by Stopping by the Auction Mill Weekdays 9am to 4pm
WOODTEK Model HR5 3 HP OVERARM ROUTER
Incremental Step Down To Final Depth Of Cut. With its six position depth stop, the Woodtek® Overarm Router allows you to “step down” to a final depth a little at a time for a cleaner cut: Pneumatically controlled head movement; built-in blower keeps cut line clean. Massive tilting, cast iron table with cast iron fence lets you get more from your router bit collection; table adjusts with 6″ dia. locking hand wheel. Easily accessible brake stops the cutter, quickly. Includes open stand, foot switch. SPECIFICATIONS Model: HR5 Motor – 3HP, 220VAC, 15A, 1PH or 3PH (prewired for 1PH) – “V” belt drive (power cord and plug not included). On/Off Switch – Push button, magnetic. Collets – 1/4″, 1/2″. Spindle Speed – 1PH-20,000 RPM; 3PH-10,000 & 20,000 RPM. Guide Pins – 3/16″, 1/4″, 5/16″, 3/8″, 7/16″, 1/2″. Throat Clearance – 19-5/8″. Spindle Stroke – 3.9″. Maximum Table/Chuck Distance – 7″. Table Size – 18″ x 24″; tilts down 45°. Overall Dimensions – 75″H x 34″W x 38″L. Shipping Weight – 669 lbs. This item was consigned to us, appears clean and in good condition, we have not tested the router and do not know any history about it. NO RESERVE – SELLS REGARDLESS OF PRICE!
Internet Premium: 18%
Cash Payment Discount: 3%
Participation Requirements: Valid Credit Card required for bidding approval
Payment Options: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Check, Money Order, Wire Transfer, and Cash
Visa MasterCard Discover American Express
Payment Instructions: 1. All bidding is online. This auction will begin to close on Sunday October 28th at 3pm. Lots will close approximately every 60 seconds. This auction uses a soft close, which provides an authentic auction atmosphere. Items will remain open for one minute after the latest bid.
2. A preview will be held on Weekdays at the Auction Mill from 10am to 4pm.
3. Pickup of your winning purchases will be Monday October 29th to Friday November 2nd at the Auction Mill from 10am to 4pm. We have a forklift in order to load your truck or trailer.
4. All items are offered and sold “AS IS, WHERE IS” with all faults. We encourage you to come to the preview to see and inspect the items.
5. All descriptions are believed accurate but not warranted or guaranteed. Measurements are approximate. Keep in mind that these items are used and may have scratches, dents, dings, holes, funky odors, etc.
Any mention of an items condition is not an official grading of the items condition. When you are not certain of the condition or wear of an item, please bid accordingly.
6. NOTICE: The Auction Mill will not be able to hold any items for pick up beyond the stated times. Everything must be picked up by Friday November 2nd. Buyer will be charged the full amount for items not picked up, and will forfeit their right and claim to the property.
7. By placing a bid, bidder signifies that they have examined the items to their satisfaction, or that they have chosen not to personally examine them. You must be registered to place a bid on an item. By placing a bid, you agree to all the terms and conditions that apply to that auction.
8. The Auction Mill reserves the right to reject any bid and/or bidder at our sole discretion.
9. Per Department of Revenue, No Taxes Will be Charged on Online Only Timed Auctions
10. This auction has an 18% buyer’s premium. This means that a final bid of $100 plus the buyer’s premium constitutes the total purchase price of $118.00
11. You will receive an invoice listing the items won within a few hours of the auction closing. Payment is due at time of pickup, or by paying online with the square invoice our firm will email you the following auction day. Credit cards, cash and approved checks are accepted. Cards accepted include MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover only. Buyer’s purchases will be paid with the credit card used to register for this auction if the bidder does not show up.
12. By bidding in this auction, you are agreeing to all of the terms posted for this auction. All bids are final. We cannot retract or remove a bid.
13. If you need shipping services you can contact our local UPS Store or our local Craters and Freighters or Parcel and Post and they will be happy to help you. See Contact Info in Shipping Area of Terms.
14. There are no shipping or packing services offered by The Auction Mill.
You may try calling the local Craters and Freighters for a freight quote.
15. There will be a $40 returned check fee for any declined check received.
16. Declined credit cards can result in a buyer being banned from participating in future auctions. The Auction Mill is members of the National and State Auctioneers Associations. Non-paying and/or fraudulent bidder names may be shared with other auction companies.
17. Buyer will be charged the full amount for items not picked up, and will forfeit their right and claim to the property. Unclaimed lots may incur up to a $25 removal fee based on the size of the items.
18. This is a public auction and not a retail setting. All sales are final. No returns or charge backs are accepted.
19. You are bidding on the described item, not the photo. Please let us know if you see an error in our listings. We strive to be as accurate as possible.
The Auction Mill
1528 N. Saddle Creek Rd
Omaha, NE 68104
Currency Type: USD
Shipping Instructions: You can call the local Craters and Freighters company in Omaha for a freight quote.
There are no shipping or packing services offered by The Auction Mill.
Preview Date & Times: See our website for dates and time of inspection: Weekdays from 10am to 4pm at the Auction Mill. 1528 N. Saddle Creek Rd Omaha, NE
www.TheAuctionMill.com or Call for an Appointment to Preview: 402.885.4916
Checkout Date & Times: Pickup of your winning purchases will be Monday October 29th to Friday November 2nd at the Auction Mill from 10am to 4pm. We have a forklift in order to load your truck or trailer.
Location: 1528 N Saddle Creek Road, Omaha, NE
Driving Directions: See our website for detailed driving instructions to the auction.
If the auction is to take place at our facility, we are located at 1528 N Saddle Creek Road, Omaha, NE 68104.