Miller Relocation Timed Auction
Riding Lawn Tractor, High End Stereo Equipment, Tools, Antiques, Neon Signs, Household Items, Sporting Goods, Golf Making Equipment, Lawn & Garden Equipment and More
Ended: 01/30/19 at 5:30 PM CST
Miller Relocation Timed Online Auction
SHORT NOTICE AUCTION – 1 WEEK TO CLOSE
Auction 1 of 2
Bidding Open Now – Bidding Closes Wednesday January 30th at 5:30pm
Pickup: 11216 Fowler Ave Omaha, NE 68164
No Preview – 18% Buyers Premium, 3% DISCOUNT w/ Cash Payment
Convenient Pickup Times:
Pickup is Friday February 1st from Noon to 4pm and Saturday February 2nd from 10am to Noon
Please Read Terms and Conditions
Riding Lawn Tractor, Tools, Antiques, Golf Making Equipment, Home Furnishings, Neon Signs, Lawn & Garden Equipment, Collectibles, Home Decor, High End Stereo Equipment, Household Items and More
- Box of Fiesta Plates, Cups, Saucers, Various Colors
- Various Glassware & China, Haviland, Hull, Early Gold Trim Pitcher
- Sunbeam Coffee Master
- Vintage Aluminum Ice Bucket and Coffee Urn
- Ardalt Sculpture
- Ping Pal Putter w/ New Grip
- Vintage Typewriter Ribbons, Oil, Etc.
- Swirly Mugs and Stuff-a-Burgers New
- Peter Jacobsen Signed Autographed Hat from 2006 UP Senior Open
- Ceramic Birds and Other Animals, Salt & Pepper Pigs
- Chef Choice Diamond Hone Sharpener, Professional Model
- Coca-Cola Race Car Cookie Jar 13.5in
- Knives, Scissors and Sharpening Stones
- 1974 Murphy Harmonica Sign
- Box Full of 1800’s Fashion Pictures Framed
- 4 Medieval Framed Fashion Pictures
- Melissa and Doug Play Stone and Lockbox
- Various Colors of LuRay China and Glassware, Vintage
- Bowl Full of Porcelain Made in Occupied Japan, Tea Cups, Scroll Weights and Porcelain Head Tree
- Oriental Carved Clam Dioramas
- Box Full of Records,
- 1898 Tobacco Box from St. Louis
- Lot’s of Music CD’s
- Neon Biller Ber Sign
- Miller Beer Lighted Cash Register Topper w/ Clock
- Two Large Imari Platters
- Two Large Imari Platters
- Cribbage Boards, Cards, Poker Chips and Howdy Doody Ornament
- Western, Sci-Fi and Comedy DVD Sets
- Miller Lite Lighted Can, Welcome to Miller Time 1970 Miller Calendar
- Box of Cast Iron and Wood Elephants w/ a Plastic Dumbo
- Seiko World Clock
- Box of Various Includes: Gauges, Soldering Iron, Watch Case Opener
- Enterprise and Mr. Spock Collector Plates
- Rival Ice Crusher and Various Glass
- 3 Model Cars: 57 Corvette, 57 Chevy, 67 Chevelle
- Slingshot, Jewelry Cleaner, Puzzle, Knives & Miller Belt Buckle
- Marne Night Vision Scope NONM4X-MR w/ Case
- Miller High Life Neon Clock
- Bird Clock
- Bo Pelini Print by Bill Dunn No. 81/99 from 2010
- Two Crock Pots, Slow Cookers, 1 Basketball Slow Cooker
- Las Vegas Dice Clock
- Games and Board Games, Nebraska Trivia Not Included
- Windsor Nautical Clock and Kunde Anniversary Clock
- All Books and Bookcase, Buyer Must Take All the Books
- Two Trash Cans – Trash Optional
- Mid-Century Modern Lamp
- Cerwin Vega Speakers Model: D-2, Just Refoamed, Sound Great
- Pioneer HPM-60 Speakers
- Painting on Canvas 44in x 32in
- Oil on Canvas, Seashore Picture
- Bartek Framed “September Squash” No. 233/250 c. 1975
- Sears Kenmore Sewing Machine
- Sears Craftsman Wet Sharp Machine to Sharpen Blades
- Box Full of Toys, Beanie Babies, Plastic African Animals, Unopened Dino Eggs w/ Dinosaur Inside
- Ice Cream Making Machine and Rice Cooker
- Box of Clocks, Big Ben and Baby Ben Clocks
- Box of Assorted Collectibles, See Picture
- Electronic Dartboard
- Three Stooges Golf Masters Tin Sign
- Vintage Golf Club and Golf Ball Wine Stoppers
- Cast Iron, Unopened Baseball Pack, 45RPM Records
- Three Lamps
- Whirly Pop Popcorn Popper
- Old Religious Pictures
- Hoover Steam Vac Carpet Cleaner
- Shelf and Contents, Includes Waffle Maker, Coffee Pot, Dishes, Glasses, Pampered Chef Items
- KISS Double Platinum Album Factory Sealed
- Sports Memorabilia: Nebraska Athlete Cards, Husker Football Cards, 1920s Omaha Stockyard Post Card
- Universal Stripping and Professional Compression Tools
- Hallicrafter Radio
- Contents of 2 Shelves
- Work Bench and 3 Boxes of Tools
- Contents of Two Shelves
- 3 Boxes of Tools
- Graphite Golf Shafts
- Golf Iron Heads and Golf Grips
- .78 RPM Records
- Mantle Clock
- Octagonal Face Mantel Clock
- Clock and Remainder of Shelf
- Vintage Christmas, Pinewood Derby Cars, Old Matches
- 4 Boxes of Clocks and Golf Balls
- Golf Making Equipment: Sander, Vise, Grinder, Chop Saw, Iron Heads, Golf Making Accessories
- Contents of 4 Shelves: Electric Wok, Candles, Glass Fruit, Bamboo Trays
- Farberware 6 Piece Knife Set w/ Counter Block
- Cubby Hole Cabinet w/ Contents, Shaving Cream Dispenser, New Tarp, Blender, Books, Glasses,
- Lot of Six High Quality Tiki Torches, Patio Porches
- Cabinet and Contents: Roaster, Carnival Glass Candle Sticks, Timers, Glassware, Juicer, Misc.
- Fishing Poles, Fish Strainer and Minnow Bucket
- Huge Group of Shop Supplies, Hardware, Tools, Shop & Garden Chemicals, 3 Shelves, See Pics
- Homelite Textron Chainsaw and Gas Can
- Cubby Hole Cabinet w/ Contents, Tools, Hardware, Hammers, Screwdrivers, Misc.
- Nice Group of Stemware Glass and Cake Plate
- Two Boxes, Batteries, Native Doll, AutoBridge, Tommie Tippee Plate, Strap Handle
- Vintage Ephemera, Old Booklets, Military, Misc. Some from Late 1800’s
- Fisher-Price Building Toys, Box
- Nintendo Wii Plus Games and Accessories
- Ratchets and Sockets, S-K Wayne Ratchet, Petersen DeWitt Nebr. Vice-Grip
- Hamilton Beach Electric Kettle, Irish Coffee Set, Mt Fuji Inn Original China
- Car Detailing and Cleaning Supplies
- 1968 Harlem Globetrotters Program, Omaha CC Senior Open Flag, Big Red Books, Misc.
- Lot of 2 Antique School Desks
- Two Boxes of Tools, Saws, New Saw Blades, Hand Tools
- Two Boxes of Tools, Pliers, Wrenches, Bits, Safety Goggles
- Box of Combination Wrenches
- Kimwipes, KIMTECH Delicate Task Wipers, Seven Boxes
- Cordless Drill and Hardware Organizer Cabinet
- 7in Wet Tile Saw
- Cubby Hole Cabinet and Contents, Misc. Hand Tools, O-Ring Set, Shop Supplies, Cabinet Included
- SI Basketball Book, Video Camera, Slap Chop, Misc. Books, Pink Depression, Misc.
- Carnival Glass Lemonade Set, Pitcher and Six Glasses
- Haviland China, Flintstone Doll, Coca-Cola Lights, Misc.
- Pioneer A3 Wireless Sound System, XW-SMA3-K for Apple Phones, WiFi / Bluetooth
- Milton Bradley Kreskin’s ESP
- Box of .45 RPM Jukebox Records, Some in Albums, Some Loose, Mostly Ole-Time Rock ‘n Roll
- Tohsiba and JVC VHS and DVD Players
- Gun Cleaning Kit, Garden Tools, Misc. Hardware and Supplies
- NIB 1-H Tub/Shower Trim Kit Model: D510011T by Danze – Chrome
- Golfers Kit: Desk Set, Putting Croquet, Golf Putter’s Pool, Misc. Golf Dï¿½cor & Supplies
- Antique Framed Print w/ Interesting Theme
- Danish Modern Teak Artwork, Dolphins
- Advent Mini Advent Speaker Set, Subwoofer and Speakers
- The Early History of the Typewriter by Charles E. Weller and Other Info on Typewriters
- Depression Era Glassware
- Torque Wrench
- Telephone Signalers, Ringer, Light and Alarm to Alert the Hard of Hearing of a Phone Call
- Wood Plane, Level, Punches, Square, Drill Bits, Screwdriver Tips
- Golf Club Maker Kit, Huge Assortment of Clubs, Club Repair Books and Parts
- Haviland China Collector and ID Books
- SANSUI AU-X501 Integrated Amplifier & TU-X301 Stereo Tuner w/ Orig. Boxes, RARE/NICE
- Nintendo 64 Games, Dream Cast and Other Game Controls and Supplies
- Tools, Heat Gun and RotoZip Tool
- JVC CD-R/RW Playback 1 Bit PEM DD Converter, Misc. Cell Phones and Cords
- Lug Nut Impact Socket Set, 7 Pc. Metric and Standard
- Gas Can, 1 Gallon Sprayer, Jack Stands
- Riding Lawn Tractor: Huskee SLT 4600 Supreme 46in Deck, 19HP Kohler Engine, Hydrostat, Recent Tune
- Werner Aluminum Saf-T Master Type III Household Ladder, 5 Feet, 200lbs & Car Ramps
- Aluminum Extension Ladder, Fiber-Edge, Hand Spreader
- Toro Ultra Electric Blower Vac, 235mph, 3 Machines in One w/ Bag and Box
INTERNET ONLY AUCTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. This auction will close on Wednesday January 30th at 6pm. Lots will close approximately every 30 seconds. This auction uses a soft close, which provides an authentic auction atmosphere. Items will remain open for three minutes after the latest bid.
2. There is no preview available for this auction.
3. The pickup of items is on Friday February 1st from 1pm to 4pm and Saturday February 2nd from 10am to Noon on Location at 11216 Fowler Ave Omaha, NE 68164. Please bring the necessary help, vehicle and supplies you will need for pickup, no assistance other than help locating your lots will be provided.
4. All items are offered and sold “AS IS, WHERE IS” with all faults. We encourage you to come to the preview to see and inspect the items.
5. All descriptions are believed accurate but not warranted. Measurements are approximate.
6. NOTICE: The Auction Mill will not be able to hold any items for pick up beyond the stated times. Everything must be picked up by 4pm on Friday February 2nd Unless Notified Prior to the Ending of the Auction. Buyer will be charged the full amount for items AND up to a $25 disposal fee per item for property not picked up by the designated date and time, and will forfeit their right and claim to the property. Be sure to bring the help, manpower, boxes, carts and vehicles needed to move your items. The The Auction Mill Team will not be available to load, lift carry, move, disassemble or haul your purchases.
7. By placing a bid, bidder signifies that they have examined the items to their satisfaction, or that they have chosen not to personally examine them.
8. The Auction Mill reserve the right to reject any bid and/or bidder at our sole discretion.
9. Per Department of Revenue, No Sales Tax Charged for Online Purchases.
10. This auction has a buyers premium of 18% w/ a 3% discount to people paying by cash or check. This means that a final bid of $100.00 plus the buyer’s premium constitutes the total purchase price of $118.00.
11. Payment accepted is Cash, Money Order, Check, MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover only. 3% Discount for Cash or Check or Money Order Payments. WE DO NOT CHARGE THE CARD ON FILE WITH PROXIBID OR THE CREDIT CARD YOU REGISTERED WITH. WE DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO YOUR CREDIT CARDS.
We will email you a Square Invoice Shortly After the Auction Ends, You may use this Invoice to Pay or Pay in Person.
12. By bidding in this auction, you are agreeing to all of the terms posted for this auction.
13. Pickup Only. If you need shipping services we charge $10.00 Per Lot to Move Your Items to the Auction Mill Warehouse and Will Hold for One Week for Pickup or Your Shipper to Pickup. We do not arrange shipment.
14. There are no shipping or packing services offered by The Auction Mill.
The Auction Mill – firstname.lastname@example.org 402.885.4916 – 1528 N. Saddle Creek Rd Omaha, NE
From 108th and Fort or Maple:
From Maple travel North on Maple to Fowler then Turn West.
From Fort Travel South on Maple to Fowler then Turn West.