Professional Woodworking Equipment & Supply Timed Auction
High Quality Name Brand Woodworking Equipment, Tools, Supplies – Late Model Clean Equipment
Ended: 03/17/19 at 1:00 PM CST
PROFFESSIONAL WOODWORKING EQUIPMENT, TOOLS AND SUPPLY TIME AUCTION
Timed Online Bidding Only
Bidding Open Now, First Lot Closes at 1pm Sunday March 17th
PREVIEW: Preview for this auction will be Saturday March 9th from 1pm to 2:30pm at 12167 Sandra Lane Omaha, NE 68137.
PICKUP DETAILS: The pickup of items is Tuesday March 19th from 1pm to 5pm and Saturday March 23rd from 1pm to 3pm at 12167 Sandra Lane Omaha, NE 68137.
- DELTA, Universal Tenon cutting Jig. Fits all table saws with a standard miter gauge slot.
- ROCKLER, Model GRP 5876-1 JIG IT Shelving Jig w/Self Centering 1/4″ bit.
- AKEDA, Dove Tail Jig, Model DC16
- WOODSMITH Scraper Sharpening Jig.
- DEWALT, Plate Joiner (Bisket Cutter), Model DW682.
- SIOUX, Model 8005ES, 45 deg. Offset Head, Variable speed, reversible Drill / Sander
- PORTER-CABLE, Profile Sander Kit, Model 444VS sander with dust collection
- TOOL SHOP, Multi-Purpose cutting tool kit
- CHICAGO ELECTRIC, Mode 44914 1/4” Trim Router. Near new condition
- CHICAGO ELECTRIC MOTOR. 1 H.P. Compressor Duty, model 1PF56B34D145A
- PORTER-CABLE, Model CDA250 “Bammer” Cordless Finish Nail Gun, fuel cell powered, uses 15ga Nails
- FREUD, 8” Super Dado Set, Model SD508
- FREUD CARBIDE TIPPED SHAPER CUTTERS, DOOR SYSTEM (UC-900-213)
- SHAPER MOLDING HEAD CUTTER SET
- CARBIDE DUAL RADIUS CARBIDE SHAPER CUTTER
- JESADA LOCK MITER ROUTER BIT, CARBIDE. Model 655-503
- MISSION STYLE CARBIDE RAISED PANEL CUTTER.
- CARBIDE SLOT CUTTER SET. 3/4” bore, 2 3/4” dia. cutter height is 3/8”
- WOODWORKERS CHOICE DRAWER LOCK ROUTER BIT, CARBIDE 1/2” shank, 2” dia. 1/2” tall.
- UP-SPIRAL, ROUTER BIT, HSS, 1/2” dia. x 2” cutter length, 4 3/4” overall length
- ROMAN CARBIDE, FINGER PULL ROUTER BIT, 1/2” shank, 1” dia.
- PACIFIC RACK & MACHINE, Precision Height and Angle Setting Gauges, one of each in this boxed set
- DELTA, Hollow Chisel Mortiser, (Model 14-650 Type 2)
- ECOGATE, (Model EG101) Eight Channel Automatic Dust Collection Gate System.
- DELTA, 12” Portable Planer, Model 22-540, 12” x 5.9” capacity.
- INCRA, 25” Twin Linear Dual Carriage, Dual Split Fence.
- INCRA, Miter 5000 Table Saw Sled.
- PSI WOODWORKING PRODUCTS, Air Cleaning System, Model 465/930
- EXCALIBUR, Model EXBC, Over Arm Blade Cover For Table / Cabinet Saw, with dust collection
- CUSTOM MAKE HORIZONTAL MORTISER MACHINE
- PLANO PC-2 43′ CLAMP, VERTICAL GLUE PRESS. Includes Upper Rail and Three Clamps.
- PITTSBURG AUTOMOTIVE, 1.5 Ton Aluminum Low Profile Floor Jack, with Rapid Pump feature.
- DELTA, “B.O.S.S. Bench Oscillating Spindle Sander (Model 31-780) with dust collection port.
- CRAFTSMAN, Model 51871, 5 1/2” Steel Vise. Made in the U.S.A. Has a swivel base and 6” jaw travel
- CRAFTSMAN, Heavy Duty 18” Pipe Wrench, Model 55678, made in the United States.
- GRR-RIPPER, Model GR-200 universal pushing jig for all table saw, router tale and jointer uses.
- Anti-kickback / Hold Downs/ Used when ripping boards on the table saw or pushing boards through a
- BESSEY, Model WS3, Heavy Duty Corner Clamps, set of two.
- CRAFTSMAN CORNER CLAMP SET, Model #66614, still in original box
- CORNER CLAMP ASSORTMENT, with two LARSON frame or corner clamps still in the box and two STANLY
- TAPERING GAGE, Hand made, fits into the miter slot on your table saw. 12” wide x 37” long.
- PSI Timber Moisture Meter, Model MD9-2G
- PEN / PENCIL TURNING KIT (lathe accessories). Two Mandrels with bushings.
- ONEWAY, (lathe accessories) 4 Jaw Safety Scroll Chuck, Tallon model with key operation
- BEALL, (lathe accessories) 3-On Lathe Buffing System.
- ONEWAY, 12-24 precision lathe, Model 1224.
- ONEWAY, (lathe accessories), Spindle Steady Rest, Model 3280
- ONEWAY Laser Hollowing System No. 3518-20-24 for Turning Lathe, See Detail Below.
- GRIZZLY, Combination Sander With Stand, Model G1014Z
- GRIZZLY, Dual Drum Panel Sander Model G1066, 220 volts.
- SECO, Spindle Shaper (Model SK-288P).
- DELTA / ONEWAY Tool Grinding Center.
- SET OF TWO HEAVY DUTY ADJUSTABLE HEIGHT ROLLER STANDS
- ONEWAY (lathe accessories) Vacuum Chucking System, Cyclone model
- WOODTURNING CALIPERS, SET OF (4) (lathe accessories)
- MAPLE TOP BENCH WITH VERITAS TWIN SCREW VISE.
- PRECISION MACHINEST BENCH TOP, 48” long x 36” wide x 2 3/8” thick, NO legs.
- PRECISION MACHINEST BENCH TOP, 36” long x 24” wide x 4 3/8” thick, NO legs.
- JET, 18” Woodworking Bandsaw (Model JWBS-18), 1 1/3 H.P.
- SHOP FOX, Radial Arm Drill Press, floor mounted (Model W1670).
- DELTA, 10” Tilting Arbor Unisaw (Model CS-4K-10) with Unifence Saw Guide & Table Model: 36-906, 52″
- DELTA, Wood Turning Duplicator, Model 46-408, with instruction manual
- JET, Dust Collector (Model DC-1200) 1200 CFM.
- SPEEDWAYS ROLLER CONVEYOR, (4) Sections of Roller Conveyor
- STEELCASE EXECUTIVE DESK. Dual pedestal desk 78” long x 38” deep x 30” tall.
- OAK CORNER CABINET, Oak Plywood Construction, 78″ Tall, Hand Made
- METAL CABINET, RED. Metal Cabinet with door, 21” Wide x 16” Deep x 30” Tall. Metal bottom
INTERNET ONLY AUCTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
PAYMENT INFO: We do not charge the credit card that you used to register with on Proxibid. We will issue you an invoice after the auction with instructions to pay and with several payment options. You may pay with any debit or credit card, cash, check, money order or bank wire.
1. This auction will close on Sunday March 17th at 1pm. Lots will close approximately every 60 seconds. This auction uses a soft close, which provides an authentic auction atmosphere. Items will remain open for three minutes after the latest bid.
2. Preview for this auction will be Saturday March 9th from 1pm to 2:30pm at 12167 Sandra Lane Omaha, NE 68137.
3. The pickup of items is Tuesday March 19th from 1pm to 5pm and Saturday March 23rd from 1pm to 3pm at 12167 Sandra Lane Omaha, NE 68137.
4. All items are offered and sold “AS IS, WHERE IS” with all faults. We encourage you to come to the preview to see and inspect the items.
5. All descriptions are believed accurate but not warranted. Measurements are approximate.
6. NOTICE: The Auction Mill will not be able to hold any items for pick up beyond the stated times. Everything must be picked up by 3pm Saturday March 23rd. Buyer will be charged the full amount for items AND up to a $25 disposal fee per item for property not picked up by the designated date and time, and will forfeit their right and claim to the property. Be sure to bring the help, manpower, boxes, carts and vehicles needed to move your items. The The Auction Mill Team will not be available to load, lift carry, move, disassemble or haul your purchases.
7. By placing a bid, bidder signifies that they have examined the items to their satisfaction, or that they have chosen not to personally examine them.
8. The Auction Mill reserve the right to reject any bid and/or bidder at our sole discretion.
9. All Bidding Is Done Online, This is not a live onsite auction.
10. This auction has a 15% buyers premium. This means that a final bid of $100 plus the buyer’s premium constitutes the total purchase price of $115.00
11. Payment accepted is MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover only. Buyer’s purchases will be paid with the credit card used to register for this auction. There is a 2% Discount for Cash or Check Payment.
12. By bidding in this auction, you are agreeing to all of the terms posted for this auction.
13. If you need shipping services you can contact our local Craters and Freighters contractor 402.334.5454
14. There are no shipping or packing services offered by The Auction Mill.
The Auction Mill
From 120th and Q St:
Travel West on Q Street to 122nd St
Turn South on 122nd St and Go South to Sandra Lane and Turn Left or East.