Party Bus / Tailgate Bus Timed Auction – Omaha
Two Well Maintained, Clean and Updated Party Buses, Perfect for Party Bus Operation or Tailgating Bus
Ended: 05/19/19 at 5:30 PM CDT
PARTY BUS / TAILGATING BUS TIMED AUCTION
Online Bidding Only – Bidding Open Now
Bids Begin to Close Sunday May 19th at 5:30pm
Two Inspection Dates: Monday May 7th, Friday May 11th 9:30am to 4:30pm
Vehicle Location: The Auction Mill – 1528 N. Saddle Creek Rd Omaha, NE 68104
Bid on two clean, well running, well maintained party busses, both have been in operation and are decked out. 2004 Chevrolet C4500 Duramax Diesel 16 Passenger, 1999 Freightliner Diesel Bus
2004 Chevrolet C4500 Duramax Diesel 16+ Passenger Bus
Party Bus, 272,907 Miles, Well Maintained
VIN: 1GBE4V12X5F503888 – Champion Bus SN: 555CH270RLGX12089 Mfg: 09/04, Assembled in Flint, MI – Carrier AC, Clarion Audio System, Nice Bench Booth Style Seating, Tread Plate Steel Flooring, Pole in Middle for Dancing, Handle Rails Mounted for Stand Up Riding
Tires: 225/70R19.5 Clarion Receiver w/ Apple iPod, Sirius/XM Satalite Capable, Pandora and Auxilery Port, Surround Sound Speaker, Max Vehicle Height 10ft 3in
Rides and Drives Great, Well Maintained, Recent Annual Inspection Performed – No Tears in Seats or Booths, Ready for Your Party Bus Operation or to be Converted into a Sweet Tailgating Bus – Could use a new paint job as current black is matte and somewhat faded.
1999 Freightliner Diesel 26 Passenger Bus
Model: MB Chassis, 158,318 Miles, Automatic, Rides/Drives Great
Clean Bench Style Booth Seating w/ Treadplate Steel Flooring, Dancing Pole, Top Mount Bars for Stand Up Riding, Awesome Audio System w/ Pioneer and Clarion Receiver, Boxx Multi-Media Disc Player, Phillips TV, U-Shaped Back Booth for Wrap-Around Seating, Always Well Maintained w/ Recent Annual Inspection, Carrier AC, 19,000lb GVRW, GAWR: 7,000, 16,000 Weight, Automatic, Mfg. 11/98, Tires: 245/70R19.5 Ready for your party bus operation or to be converted to a sweet tailgating bus.
INTERNET ONLY AUCTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Note: We do not have access to or charge your credit card on file with Proxibid that you registered with.
3% Discount for Cash or Certified Check Purchases
PLEASE INSPECT THE VEHICLE IN PERSON – ALL SALES ARE FINAL AND VEHICLES SELL IN AS-IS CONDITION.
1. This auction will close on Sunday May 19th at 5:30pm. Lots will close approximately every 3 or when bidding ends per item. This auction uses a soft close, if a bid is placed in the last minute of closing, there will be a two minute extenion added to the bid time, this gives the timed auction a real auction format so buyers can’t be “sniped out” at the last second. Bidding will end when time expired.
2. Preview for this auction will be Monday and Friday May 7th and 11th from 9am to 4pm at the Auction Mill 1528 N. Saddle Creek Rd Omaha, NE 68104.
3. The pickup of vehicles can be arranged by calling our office Monday through Friday during business hours. Payment must be made either online or in person before Friday May 24th – NO EXCEPTIONS. Both busses ride and drive well, we will allow buyers to inspect the vehicles and take a ride with one of our employees driving.
4. All items are offered and sold “AS IS, WHERE IS” with all faults. We encourage you to come to the preview to see and inspect the items.
5. All descriptions are believed accurate but not warranted. Measurements are approximate.
6. NOTICE: The Auction Mill will not be able to hold any items for pick up beyond Friday May 31st. We encourage pickup on Thursday and Friday, but potentially can open up either Saturday or Sunday by Appointment. Everything must be picked up by 5pm Monday March 18th. Buyer will be charged the full amount for items AND up to a $25 disposal fee per item for property not picked up by the designated date and time, and will forfeit their right and claim to the property. Be sure to bring the help, manpower, boxes, carts and vehicles needed to move your items. The The Auction Mill Team will not be available to load, lift carry, move, disassemble or haul your purchases.
7. By placing a bid, bidder signifies that they have examined the items to their satisfaction, or that they have chosen not to personally examine them.
8. The Auction Mill reserve the right to reject any bid and/or bidder at our sole discretion.
9. No Taxes Collected Onsite – Buyer Will Receive Clean Title and Bill of Sale within 10 business days after payment.
10. This auction has an 15% Buyers. This means that a final bid of $5,000 plus the buyer’s premium constitutes the total purchase price of $5,750.00.
11. Payment accepted is Cash, Company or Certified Check, Money Order or MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover only.
12. By bidding in this auction, you are agreeing to all of the terms posted for this auction.
13. No Shipping Offered, Pickup Only
14. There are no deliver services offered by The Auction Mill. Buyer must arrange for freight or pickup in person.
Pay when you pickup or pay the invoice we email you shortly after the auction ends using any credit or debit card you wish. We do not charge or have access to your credit card on file w/ proxibid.
Located at the Auction Mill at 1528 N. Saddle Creek Rd Omaha, NE 68104
Our shop is located just North of Dodge St near the Homy Inn and Sgt Peffers on Saddle Creek Rd Just Between Dundee and Benson.