Industrial Masonry/Framing Scaffolding, Boom/Scissor Lift Timed Auction
Late Model Large Contractor Scaffolding, Telescopic Boom Lift, Scissor Lift, Concrete Mixers – Location Omaha, NE
Ended: 06/23/19 at 3:00 PM CDT
Industrial Scaffolding & Lift Equipment Timed Online Auction
Heavy-Duty Industrial Scaffolding, JLG Telescopic Boom Lift, JLG Scissor Lift, Stow Concrete Mixers
Timed Online Bidding Only
Asset Location: Omaha, NE
Nationwide Freight Available
Bidding Open Now, Bidding Closes Sunday June 23rd 3pm
Equipment Located at Jobsite near 8000 S. 84th St Papillion, NE
Preview: Wednesday June 12th 1:30pm to 2:30pm or by appointment only.
Industrial Masonry Scaffolding by Non-Stop Scaffolding – Omaha, NE Mfg. USA
Quantity – Item – Code – Description – Price Each – Amount
36 HDSBT Heavy-Duty 5 Board Base Tower $339 – $12,204
36 HD5BKW Heavy-Duty 5 Board Elevating Bracket & Winch $916 -$32,976
108 HD9XT 9′ Extension $208 – $22,464
144 XBR X-Brace $24 – $3,456
44 SBR Straight Brace $17 – $748
17 ASBR Adjustable Straight Brace $32 – $544
72 LVJK Leveling Jack $32 – $2,304
38 GRP Guardrail Post $44 – $1,672
8 HD5GRE HD (Heavy-Duty) 5 Board Guardrail End (Laborer & Mason) $156 – $1,248
19 WT Wall Tie-In Bracket $65 – $1,235
8 ICRB Inside Corner Arm $135 – $1,080
8 HDICRT Heavy-Duty Inside Corner Return (3 Pieces) $165 – $1,320
2 SF Swivel Forklift Bar $775 – $1,550
1 ACLG Access Landing $625 – $625
4 RBKT Rack System Bracket $59 – $236
2 RLEV Heavy-Duty Rack System Leveler $55 – $110
1 HDBGRE Barricade Guardrail $98 – $98
1 5BRIDGE Complete Bridge Unit – 5 Board Heavy-Duty $1,659 – $1,659
2 PBASKET Parts Basket $539 – $1,078
2 PBG Parts Basket Guardrail $175 – $350
TOTAL PRICE PAID NEW IN 2017: $86,957.00
Notes: Scaffolding Purchased New April 25, 2017
Scaffolding is Now Located and Stored in Papillion, NE
Manufactured in USA by Non-Stop Scaffolding – nonstopscaffolding.com 318-222-0702
Stow Concrete Mixers Sell Together, Two for One Price:
Stow Model: MS-63 Portable Concrete Mortar Mixer
Stow Model: MS-63 Portable Concrete Mortar Mixer
JLG Industries Lift Model: 660SJ Telescopic Boom Lift, Mfg. 1999, Maximum Platform Height: 66 Feet, Horizontal Reach: 56.75 Feet, 12v Electrical System Voltage, Maximum Hydraulic System Operating Pressure: 4500 PSI, This Unit Has a Blown Engine and Does Not Run
JLG Industries Scissor Lift Model: 40-RTS, SN: 0200085556, Maximum Platform Height: 40 Feet (12.19 Meters), Rated Work Load: 750lbs (340kg), Maximum Travel Height: 40 Feet (12.19 Meters), Model Year Mfg. 2001, Nom. Battery Voltage: 12v, Machine Weight: 10,435lbs (4,733kg), Hours: 4,689
INTERNET ONLY AUCTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. This auction will close on Sunday June 23rd at 3pm. Lots will close approximately every 3 minutes. This auction uses a soft close, which provides an authentic auction atmosphere. Items will remain open for three minutes after the latest bid.
2. Preview for this auction will be Wednesday June 12th from 1:30pm to 2:30pm or by appointment only at 8000 S. 84th St Papillion, NE 68124 (assets are located on the NE side of the First National Bank building in the construction yard.
3. The pickup of items by the winning bidders will be scheduled by appointment between the buyer and the seller of the assets on Monday June 24th or Tuesday June 25th either by phone, email or text message. All equipment must be paid for by Friday June 28th by bank wire, cash or company check. No credit cards allowed for payment.
All items must be removed no later than Friday July 12th, 2019. If items are not picked up, buyer will not be refuded for their purchase and the items will be hauled away.
Note: Buyer and seller will sign off on an inventory list upon pickup stating the buyer understands that there is no more equipment to be delivered or provided at a later date. Our firm and the seller encourage buyers to inspect the inventory prior to the auction closing to assure they are satisfied that the auction listing matches the inventory onsite. We have done our best to be certain that the listing matches the onsite inventory, but there are no guarantees.
Seller assures that all large important components for the scaffolding is included, but they cannot guarantee that all small components, parts and pieces are still included as the equipment has been erected and disassembled a few times.
4. All items are offered and sold “AS IS, WHERE IS” with all faults. We encourage you to come to the preview to see and inspect the items.
5. All descriptions are believed accurate but not warranted. Measurements are approximate. We encourage onsite viewing to verify what is being purchased and condition of inventory. All counts are approximate. No guarantees.
6. NOTICE: The Auction Mill will not be able to hold any items for pick up beyond the stated times. Everything must be picked up by Friday July 12th, 2019. Buyer will be charged the full amount for items AND up to a $25 disposal fee per item for property not picked up by the designated date and time, and will forfeit their right and claim to the property. Be sure to bring the help, manpower, boxes, carts and vehicles needed to move your items. The The Auction Mill Team will not be available to load, lift carry, move, disassemble or haul your purchases.
7. By placing a bid, bidder signifies that they have examined the items to their satisfaction, or that they have chosen not to personally examine them.
8. The Auction Mill reserve the right to reject any bid and/or bidder at our sole discretion.
9. Applicable sales tax will be charged if necessary.
10. This auction has a 10% Buyers Premium Percentage. This means that a final bid of $100 plus the 10% buyer’s premium constitutes the total purchase price of $110.
11. Payment accepted is bank wire, cash or company check only.
12. By bidding in this auction, you are agreeing to all of the terms posted for this auction.
13. If you need shipping services you can contact our local craters and freighters franchise or a local or national rigger and they will be happy to help you.
Contact Info: Craters and Freighters: firstname.lastname@example.org
14. There are no shipping or packing services offered by The Auction Mill. We can try our best to line you up with a rigger or freight company if desired.
For questions or inquiries contact:
Tom Millie at the Auction Mill
The Auction Mill
1528 N. Saddle Creek Rd
Omaha, NE 68104
8000 S. 84th St Papillion, NE
Gallery: Non-Stop Scaffolding Industrial Masonry Scaffolding Outfit
Click on any image to view larger.