Commercial Walk-In Cooler, Freezer & Exhaust Hood Timed Auction
Like New Walk-In Cooler, Walk-In Freezer & Exhaust Hood Vent System
Ended: 07/14/19 at 2:00 PM CDT
TIMED ONLINE AUCTION
LIKE NEW WALK-IN COOLER, FREEZER & EXHAUST HOOD/VENT SYSTEM
Online Bidding Only
Bidding Open Now – Lots Begin to Close Sunday July 14th 2pm
Preview: Wed. July 10th from 2pm to 3pm – Host: Andrew
Location: Zesto’s 1317 S. 204th St Elkhorn, NE 68022
Up for Bid, Like New Walk-In Cooler, Like New Walk-In Freezer, Like New CaptaiveAire Exhaust Hood & Ansul System and Other Equipment
- CaptiveAire NSF Commercial Kitchen Exhaust Hood & Ansul System Model: 5430 ND-2 & SS Fire Extinguisher 15 Feet Wide, 55in Deep, 28in, Approved Tech Only to Remove at Buyers Expense, Buyer Must Also Cap Any Exposed Holes and Wires After Dismantling at Buyers Expense
- Norlake Walk-In Freezer w/ Floor, 8Ft x 8Ft x 8Ft, Air Dampening Curtain, Works Perfect Approved Tech to Remove at Buyers Expense, Any Exposed Wires or Holes Need to be Capped at the Buyers Expense
- Norlake Walk-In Cooler w/ Floor, 8Ft x 8Ft x 8Ft, Air Dampening Curtain, Works Perfect Approved Tech to Remove at Buyers Expense, Any Exposed Wires or Holes Need to be Capped at the Buyers Expense
- Hatco Model: GRHD-2P Glo-Ray Self Service Countertop Heated Display Case, Food Warmer
INTERNET BIDDERS, AUCTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
PAYMENT INFO: We do not charge the credit card that you used to register with on Proxibid. We will issue you an invoice after the auction with instructions to pay and with several payment options. You may pay with any debit or credit card, cash, check, money order or bank wire. There is a 4% discount for cash and company check buyers, payment can be made in person upon pickup.
PLEASE READ COMPLETE TERMS BEFORE BIDDING, THANK YOU. SEE TERMS BELOW
1. This auction is open for pre-bidding now. Lots will close when time expires for each item. High bidder when time expires wins.
This is a timed auction and utilized a soft close. This means that if a bidder bids within the final minute of closing, there will be a one minute extension added to the time, this will go on until someone stops bidding.
2. Preview for this auction will be Wednesday June 10th from 2:00pm to 3:00pm at Zesto’s 1317 S. 204th St Elkhorn, NE 68022.
From 204th St and Dodge Rd, Go South of Property.
3. The pickup of items will be arranged after payment has been made. All items must be removed within 10 days of auction closing.
4. All items are offered and sold “AS IS, WHERE IS” with all faults. We encourage you to come to the preview to see and inspect the items.
5. All descriptions are believed accurate but not warranted. Measurements are approximate.
6. NOTICE: Be sure to bring the help, manpower, boxes, carts and vehicles needed to move your items. The The Auction Mill Team will not be available to load, lift carry, move, disassemble or haul your purchases.
An aproved contractor must remove all of the equipment and a waiver will be signed by the buyer stating that they are responsible for any damnage done to the property at time of removal. If the buyer is to take any equipment mounted to the roof, they must property cap the roof with approved materials and workmanship.
7. By placing a bid, bidder signifies that they have examined the items to their satisfaction, or that they have chosen not to personally examine them.
8. The Auction Mill reserve the right to reject any bid and/or bidder at our sole discretion.
9. All Bidding from Proxibid Is Done Online.
10. This auction has a 15% buyers premium, there is a 2% discount for cash and company check payment. Payment can be made when you pickup in person.
11. PAYMENT INFO: We do not charge the credit card that you used to register with on Proxibid. We will issue you an invoice after the auction with instructions to pay and with several payment options. You may pay with any debit or credit card, cash, check, money order or bank wire.
12. By bidding in this auction, you are agreeing to all of the terms posted for this auction.
13. There are no shipping or packing services offered by The Auction Mill.
14. If you need special arrangements for pickup, please email or text Tom at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 402.690.8666 – we will accomodate you but payment must be made at time of purchase, not later when picking up.
The Auction Mill
From 204th St (Hwy 31) and West Dodge Road (Hwy 6)
From the intersection of 204th St and W. Dodge Rd Travel South on 204th St to Property.