Pedicure Spa Chairs – Timed Online Auction
Located at the Auction Mill at 1528 N. Saddle Creek Rd Omaha, NE 68104
Our facility is located in the Historic Dundee and Benson area of Omaha, NE, just SE of 52nd and Blondo.
Pedicure Foot Spa Chairs Timed Online Auction
Bidding Open Now – Bidding Closes This Sunday August 11th at 6:30pm
Pickup Only at the Auction Mill Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday August 12th, 13th or 14th – 9am to 4pm Only
Five Modern Salon Grade Pedicure Foot Spa Chairs w/ Tru-Touch Remote and Nail Tables
Wal-Mart in Omaha, NE has Upgraded their Salon Pedicure Chairs and is Selling These Five at Timed Public Auction
Chairs Manufactured in 2013 and Were all in Working Order When Removed
Five Lexor Versas Pedicure Spa Chairs w/ Tru-Touch Remote & Nail Table (Wal-Mart Upgraded) No Reserve
Versas Foot Spa Pedicure Chair – A local Omaha Wal-Mart has upgraded their salon pedicure chairs, these are the chairs that were removed, all chairs were working when removed. PIckup only. Pickup at the Auction Mill Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday August 12th, 13th or 14th from 9am to 4pm at 1528 N. Saddle Creek Rd Omaha, NE 68104. Sold As-Is, No Guarantees – No Reserve Timed Auction
TERMS OF AUCTION:
1. All bidding is online. This auction will begin to close on Sunday August 11th at 6:30pm. Lots will close approximately every 60 seconds. This auction uses a soft close, which provides an authentic auction atmosphere. Items will remain open for one minute after the latest bid.
2. A preview will be held on Friday August 9th from 9am to 3pm.
3. Pickup of your winning purchases will be Monday/Tuesday or Wednesday August 12th, 13th or 14th from 9am to 4pm located at the Auction Mill 1528 N. Saddle Creek Rd Omaha, NE 68104. Please bring the tools, help, equipment, boxes and vehicle you need to take your items with you. Some walking may be required.
4. All items are offered and sold “AS IS, WHERE IS” with all faults. We encourage you to come to the preview to see and inspect the items.
5. All descriptions are believed accurate but not warranted or guaranteed. Measurements are approximate. Keep in mind that these items are used and may have scratches, dents, dings, holes, funky odors, etc.
Any mention of an items condition is not an official grading of the items condition. When you are not certain of the condition or wear of an item, please bid accordingly.
6. NOTICE: The Auction Mill will not be able to hold any items for pick up beyond the stated times. Everything must be picked up by Wednesday August 14th by 4pm. Buyer will be charged the full amount for items not picked up, and will forfeit their right and claim to the property.
7. By placing a bid, bidder signifies that they have examined the items to their satisfaction, or that they have chosen not to personally examine them. You must be registered to place a bid on an item. By placing a bid, you agree to all the terms and conditions that apply to that auction.
8. The Auction Mill reserves the right to reject any bid and/or bidder at our sole discretion.
9. Sales Tax Applies to All Purchases.
10. This auction has a 18% buyer’s premium. This means that a final bid of $100 plus the buyer’s premium constitutes the total purchase price of $118.00
11. You will receive an invoice listing the items won within a few hours of the auction closing. Payment is due at time of pickup, or by paying online with the square invoice our firm will email you the following auction day. Credit cards, cash and approved checks are accepted. Cards accepted include MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover only. Buyer’s purchases will be paid with the credit card used to register for this auction if the bidder does not show up.
12. By bidding in this auction, you are agreeing to all of the terms posted for this auction. All bids are final. We cannot retract or remove a bid.
13. Pickup Only, No Freight or Shipping Offered by the Auction Mill. If you require freight or pickup, the shipper or freight company you choose must pick up your purchases either Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday August 12th, 13th or 14th from 9am to 4pm and you must have paid for your invoice prior to them showing up. NO EXCEPTIONS.
14. There are no shipping or packing services offered by The Auction Mill.
15. There will be a $40 returned check fee for any declined check received.
16. Declined credit cards can result in a buyer being banned from participating in future auctions. The Auction Mill is members of the National and State Auctioneers Associations. Non-paying and/or fraudulent bidder names may be shared with other auction companies.
17. Buyer will be charged the full amount for items not picked up, and will forfeit their right and claim to the property. Unclaimed lots may incur up to a $25 removal fee based on the size of the items.
18. This is a public auction and not a retail setting. All sales are final. No returns or charge backs are accepted.
19. You are bidding on the described item, not the photo. Please let us know if you see an error in our listings. We strive to be as accurate as possible.
The Auction Mill
1528 N. Saddle Creek Rd
Omaha, NE 68104
View the full auction listing.