2016 Mazda CX-5 Sport Timed Online Auction
This like new 2016 Mazda CX-5 is Offered for Sale, Our Good Friend is Moving to Hawaii and Is Selling Her Vehicle at Public Auction
Ends: 09/26/19 at 6:00 PM CDT
2016 Mazda CX-5 SUV Timed Auction
Client Relocation to Hawaii
One Owner, Like New
Bidding Open Now, One Week Timed Auction Ends Thursday September 26th at 6pm – 5% Buyers Premium
PREVIEW: Monday September 23rd from 11am to 5pm at the Auction Mill – 1528 N Saddle Creek Rd Omaha, NE 68104
CLOSING: Bidding Online Ends Thursday September 26th at 6pm, All Bidding is Online via Proxibid.
Click Document Tab for Full Car Fax Report
2016 Mazda CX-5 FWD 4dr Auto Sport
Original Mile: 49,973 Original One Owner Miles
One Owner, Always Services at Dealer
Dealer Service History Report
Color: Meteor Gray Mica
Front Wheel Drive
MPG: 26 City / 33 Hwy
Body Style: Sport Utility
Trim: FWD 4dr Auto Sport
BodyBody Style: Sport Utility
Wheelbase (in.): 106.3 Length, Overall (in.): 178.7 Width, Max w/o mirrors (in.): 72.4 Height, Overall (in.): 65.7 Doors & Windows Rear Defrost Power Windows Doors & Windows Rear Defrost Power Windows Exterior Features Rear Spoiler Measurements Base Curb Weight (lbs.): 3433 Tires & Wheels Tires – Front All-Season Tires – Rear All-Season Compact Spare Tire Tire Pressure Monitoring System Aluminum Wheels Wheel Locks Maximum Trailering Capacity (lbs.): 2000
Convenience & Comfort – Back-Up Camera, Cruise Control Vehicle Anti-Theft System Fog Lamps Auto-Off Headlights Keyless Start Adjustable Steering Wheel Steering Wheel Controls Trip Computer Remote Trunk Release Intermittent Wipers Variable Speed Intermittent Wipers Keyless Entry Power Door Locks Power Mirrors Driver Vanity Mirror Passenger Vanity Mirror Power Steering Dimensions Passenger Capacity: 5 Passenger Volume (cu. ft.): 103.8 Front Head Room (in.): 40.1 Front Leg Room (in.): 41 Front Shoulder Room (in.): 57.5 Front Hip Room (in.): 55.2 Second Head Room (in.): 39 Second Leg Room (in.): 39.3 Second Shoulder Room (in.): 55.5 Second Hip Room (in.): 53.7 Cargo Volume to Seat 1 (cu. ft.): 64.8 Cargo Volume to Seat 2 (cu. ft.): 34.1 Cargo Volume to Seat 3 (cu. ft.): 34.1 Entertainment AM/FM Stereo Auxiliary Audio Input CD Player HD Radio MP3 Player Heating & Cooling A/C Wireless Cell Phone Hookup Seats Cloth Seats Pass-Through Rear Seat 2nd Row Bench Seat Bucket Seats
Engine & Performance Front Wheel Drive 4 Cylinder Engine Engine Type: Regular Unleaded I-4 Displacement: 2.5 L/152 Horsepower (Net @ RPM): 184 @ 5700 Torque (Net @ RPM): 185 @ 3250 Transmission: Automatic w/ OD Turning diameter: 36.7 Fuel Gasoline Fuel EPA Fuel Economy Est – City (MPG): 26 EPA Fuel Economy Est – Hwy (MPG): 33 Fuel Tank Capacity, Approx (gal.): 14.8 Suspension Suspension Type – Front: Strut Suspension Type – Rear: Multi-Link Suspension Type – Front (Cont.): Strut Suspension Type – Rear (Cont.): Multi-Link Transmission Automatic Automatic Transmission w/Manual Mode 6-Speed Automatic
Airbags Driver Air Bag Passenger Air Bag Front Head Air Bag Rear Head Air Bag Front Side Air Bag Brakes 4-Wheel ABS 4-Wheel Disc Brakes Safety Features Brake Assist Electronic Stability Control Daytime Running Lights Child Safety Locks Integrated Turn Signal Mirrors Traction Control
1. All bidding is online. This auction will begin to close on Thursday September 26th at 6pm. Lots will close approximately every 2 minutes. This auction uses a soft close, which provides an authentic auction atmosphere. Items will remain open for one minute after the latest bid.
2. A preview will be held on Monday September 23rd from 11am to 5pm at the Auction Mill 1528 N. Saddle Creek Rd Omaha, NE 68104.
3. Pickup of your winning purchases will be Friday September 27th from 9am to 5pm at the Auction Mill 1528 N. Saddle Creek Rd Omaha, NE 68104.
4. All vehicles are offered and sold “AS IS, WHERE IS” with all faults. We encourage you to come to the preview to see and inspect the vehicle.
5. All descriptions are believed accurate but not warranted or guaranteed. Measurements are approximate.
Any mention of an item’s condition is not an official grading of the item’s condition. When you are not certain of the condition or wear of an item, please bid accordingly.
6. NOTICE: In order to store the vehicle at the Auction Mill for up to 2 weeks, we require that payment be made for the vehicle on or by Friday September 27th by 5pm CST.
7. By placing a bid, bidder signifies that they have examined the items to their satisfaction, or that they have chosen not to personally examine them. You must be registered to place a bid on an item. By placing a bid, you agree to all the terms and conditions that apply to that auction.
8. The Auction Mill reserves the right to reject any bid and/or bidder at our sole discretion.
9. Per Department of Revenue, Tax will not be collected, it will be paid for at time of licensing. Title will be transferred as soon as possible after payment of vehicle. We will need to have current owner payoff the lien to obtain title. We will make every effort to get the buyer the title as soon as possible.
10. This auction has a 5% buyer’s premium. This means that a final bid of $15,000 plus the buyer’s premium constitutes the total purchase price of $15,750.00
11. You will receive an invoice listing the items won within a few hours of the auction closing. Payment is due at time of pickup, or by paying online with the square invoice our firm will email you the following auction day. Credit cards, cash and approved checks are accepted. Cards accepted include MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover only. Buyer’s purchases will be paid with the credit card used to register for this auction if the bidder does not show up.
12. By bidding in this auction, you are agreeing to all of the terms posted for this auction. All bids are final. We cannot retract or remove a bid.
13. If you need shipping services you can contact our our firm and we will try and line up a freight option for you.
14. There are no shipping or packing services offered by The Auction Mill.
15. There will be a $200 returned check fee for any declined check received.
16. Declined credit cards can result in a buyer being banned from participating in future auctions. The Auction Mill is members of the National and State Auctioneers Associations. Non-paying and/or fraudulent bidder names may be shared with other auction companies.
17. Buyer will be charged the full amount for items not picked up, and will forfeit their right and claim to the property. Unclaimed lots may incur up to a $25 removal fee based on the size of the items.
18. This is a public auction and not a retail setting. All sales are final. No returns or charge backs are accepted.
19. You are bidding on the described item, not the photo. Please let us know if you see an error in our listings. We strive to be as accurate as possible.
Payment: We prefer buyers to pay with a guaranteed check, cashiers check, money order or cash, if a credit card is used, an additional 4% will be added to the invoice total.
Payment can be made with a credit or debit card (Visa, MasterCard, and Discover), if payment is made by credit card, an additional 4 administrative fee will be charged in addition to the buyers premium & tax.
A preview will be held on Monday September 23rd from 11am to 5pm at the Auction Mill 1528 N. Saddle Creek Rd Omaha, NE 68104.
Preview is highly recommended so you can make your own determination of quality.
All items must be removed during the schedule pickup time(s); Pickup of your winning purchases will be Friday September 27th from 9am to 5pm at the Auction Mill 1528 N. Saddle Creek Rd Omaha, NE 68104.
If payment is made by 5pm on September 27th, buyer may store the vehicle in our gated lot for up to two weeks.
Auction staff is not available to assist with loading.
If you are unable to make the pickup time due to a flat tire, mean boss, traffic jam, car fire, sudden illness, deceased relative, or any other catastrophic event, please contact The Auction Mill at 402.885.4916 or 402.690.8666 or email@example.com We can make special arrangements for in most cases. Items MUST be paid in full to qualify for storage.
The Auction Mill
1528 N. Saddle Creek Rd
Omaha, NE 68104
From 52nd and Blondo, Turn right onto Country Club Drive and Travel the Winding Street Southeast to the “Peanut” Round-a-Bout and take the 4th Exit onto Saddle Creek Dr, the Auction Mill is on the Left or North.