Suji’s Korean Grill Restaurant Liquidation Timed Auction Number Two
Short Notice Offering of Items Left from Suji’s Korean Grill
Ended: 11/10/19 at 6:00 PM CDT
Suji’s Korean Grill Timed Auction Number Two
Commercial Kitchen Equipment
Bidding Open Now, Bids Close Sunday Nov. 10th 6pm
Vacuum Sealer, Vacuum Tumbler, 4-Compartment Sink, Steam Table, Prep Tables, Panini Press, Smallwares, Shelving and More
All Bidding is Online – 18% Buyers Premium
Auction Preview: Preview for this auction will be Thursday November 7th from 1pm to 3pm at the 1303 S. 72nd St Suite 101 Omaha, NE 68124.
Auction Pickup: The pickup of your winning items will be Sunday November 17th from 1pm to 4:00pm Pickup Location: 1303 S. 72nd St Suite 101 Omaha, NE 68124
- Lot of 4 Iron Base Restaurant Chairs w/ Black Padded Seat & Tall Back Rest 18″ Wide 18″ (Seat) 38″ (Back) Tall
- Bartender Supplies, Martini Glasses, Mugs, Wine Glasses, Cocktail Tools, (2) Moscow Mule Mugs, Etc
- Group of Kitchen Utensils, Ladels, Spoons
- Group of Wooden and Plastic Kitchen Utensils, Paddles, Scoops, Spoons, Forks
- Fire KingAuditLok XL NKL Intellisafe Model: BSD2920AAXR-GE Safe, No Combo
- 3 Fry Pans, 3 Sauce Pot Pans
- Regency Model: 600DDT60 LFT Sink and Spray Wand, 60in x 32in x 38in
- Eagle 4-Compartment Stainless Steel Sink, Spray Want, 2 Faucets, 14in Deep 27in x 123in x 46in, Eagle Model: FN2080-4-18-14/3-TB
- HD 55 Cup Pot/Bowl, w/ Legs, Handles
- VACMASTER Model: VP320 Chamber Vacuum Sealer w/ Large Asst. of Vacuum Seal Bags, All Sizes
- PRO-CUT Model: KMV25 Vacuum Tumbler (Marinate Up to 55lbs in 15min) Great for Butchers, Restaurants, Grocery Stores, Super Markets)
- Stainless Steel Silverware Caddys, Ginseng Tea, Corks, Plastic Pan
- Randell Model: 3614 63in Hot Food Table w/ 4 Wells, 240v
- Lot of 7, Stainless Steel Vegetable Inset Pans, 3 w/ Lids, 4 No Lids
- Star Mfg. Model: PST14E Commercial Panini Press w/ Alum. Smooth Plates
- Vitamix Barboss Commercial Food Preparing Machine
- HP Color LasterJet Pro MFP M477fnw Printer
- Stainless Steel Chop Sticks, Spoons and Wooden Spoons
- Stainless Steel Prep Table, Lower Height for Small Commercial Appliances, Griddle or Charbroiler
- Mr. Coffee – Coffee Maker
- Group of New Plastic Serving Spoons
- New Stainless Steel Prep Table Top (No Legs Included)
- Wall Mounted Shelving Unit with Adjustable Shelves
- Kitchen Utensils, Tons, Scoops, Spatulas, Grips, Knife Sharpener, Shears
- Stainless Steel Dishwasher Return Table, Only Has Legs on the Right Side
INTERNET ONLY AUCTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
NEW PAYMENT TERMS: We WILL bill the credit card you have on file when you registered with Proxibid. If you intend to pay with cash or check, you must notify the auction company prior to the auction eding or within 3 hours after the auction closes, otherwise, the credit card on file will be charged.
PLEASE INSPECT THE PROPERTY IN PERSON – ALL SALES ARE FINAL EVERYTHING SELLS IN AS-IS CONDITION.
1. This auction will close on Sunday November 10th at 6pm. Lots will close approximately every 60 seconds or when bidding ends per item. This auction uses a soft close, if a bid is placed in the last minute of closing, there will be a two minute extenion added to the bid time, this gives the timed auction a real auction format so buyers can’t be “sniped out” at the last second. Bidding will end when time expired.
2. Preview for this auction will be Thursday November 7th from 1pm to 3pm at the 1303 S. 72nd St Suite 101 Omaha, NE 68124.
3. The pickup of your winning items will be Sunday November 17th from 1pm to 4:00pm Pickup Location: 1303 S. 72nd St Suite 101 Omaha, NE 68124
4. All items are offered and sold “AS IS, WHERE IS” with all faults. We encourage you to come to the preview to see and inspect the items.
5. All descriptions are believed accurate but not warranted. Measurements are approximate.
6. NOTICE: The Auction Mill will not be able to hold any items for pick up beyond Sunday November 17th, if you require items to be moved to our facility, please make arrangement by emailing or texting Tom Millie at 402.690.8666. There will be an expense for moving and storage. Buyer will be charged the full amount for items AND up to a $25 disposal fee per item for property not picked up by the designated date and time, and will forfeit their right and claim to the property. Be sure to bring the help, manpower, boxes, carts and vehicles needed to move your items. The The Auction Mill Team will not be available to load, lift carry, move, disassemble or haul your purchases.
7. By placing a bid, bidder signifies that they have examined the items to their satisfaction, or that they have chosen not to personally examine them.
8. The Auction Mill reserve the right to reject any bid and/or bidder at our sole discretion.
9. We are required to charge sales tax on all purchases. Sales tax for this auction is 7%.
10. This auction has an 18% Buyers Premium. This means that a final bid of $100 plus the buyer’s premium constitutes the total purchase price of $118.00.
11. Payment accepted is Cash, Check or Credit Card. If you intend to pay cash or check, you most notify the auction company by email at firstname.lastname@example.org before the auction ends or within 3 hours after the auction closes.
12. By bidding in this auction, you are agreeing to all of the terms posted for this auction.
13. Shipping can be arranged with Craters and Freighters and Items Must be Picked up by the Above Pickup Times by them or someone you arrange.
You may contact Craters and Freighters of Omaha to arrange a Freight Deliver Option. Their phone number is: 402.334.5454.
14. There are no deliver services offered by The Auction Mill. Buyer must arrange for freight or pickup in person.
Location of assets is 1303 S. 72nd St Suite 101 Omaha, NE 68124
For questions or more information text Tom at 402.690.8666 or Call the Office: 402.885.4916
The Auction Mill
1528 N. Saddle Creek Rd
Omaha, NE 68104