Sodoro Daly Shomaker Law Relocation Timed Auction
Longtime, Respected Omaha Law Firm Asset Liquidation
Ended: 05/06/20 at 6:00 PM CDT
SODORO DALY SHOMAKER LAW FIRM RELOCATION TIMED AUCTION
Relocation Asset Liquidation for this Respected, Longtime Omaha Law Firm
Assets include an antique and vintage law library, custom solid wood furniture, shelving, office supplies, paintings, appliances, desks, chairs, file cabinets, plants, artwork and so much more
Bidding is Open Now, Auction Begins to Close at 6pm Wednesday May 6th
Preview: Wednesday April 29th from 3pm to 4pm at 7000 Spring Street Omaha, NE 68106
Pickup: Friday May 8th and Saturday May 9th at 7000 Spring Street Omaha, NE 68106
- Solid Wood Conference Table & Seven Chairs, 12ft Long, 4ft Wide, 30in High Easily Moved by Removing Legs, Table is Two Parts, Divided in the Center, Chairs are Mahogany Finish w/ Nail Trim, Navy Leather Upholstery
- White Board Cabinet, Wall Mounted, 48in x 48in
- File Cabinet w/ Flat Screen Monitor
- Lot of 2, Corner Cabinets w/ Detailed Inlay Top, 42in x 24in x 30in
- Mid-Century Modern Chair
- Lasko TF2 Tower Fan, Oscillates
- Furniture Lot: As-Is, Metal Desk, 2 Wooden Chairs, Office Chair Contents of Files, Papers, Folders, Misc. Not Included
- Three Chairs
- Desk, File Cabinet, 2 Chairs
- Nine (9) Sturdy Metal Shelving Units, Ea. 100in x 36in x 15in Buyer to Dismantle
- Executives Desk w/ Vintage Office Chair, Glass Top for Desk 87in x 39in x 30in
- Contents of Room, Hundreds of 3-Ring Binders, Some Office Supplies & Strong Boxes
- 2 Boxes of 3-Ring Binders, Staplers, Empty First Aid Kit, Tape Dispenser
- Pepsi-Cola Coin Op Vending Machine w/ Dollar Changer, No Key, Working
- Microwave & Toaster Oven, Counter Top Grills, Misc.
- Samsung Stainless Steel Dishwasher Model: DMT400RHS – Nice/ Clean
- Frigidaire Top/Bottom Refrigerator Freezer, Model: FTMD18P4RW8B, 66-1/8in High 29-5/8in Wide, 29-7/8in Deep, White, Clean/Nice
- Sanyo TV, Tea Cart, Cabinet, Trash Can, Clock
- Misc. Dishes, Glasses, Plates, Serving Pieces, Silverware
- Dining Room Table, Oak w/ 6 Oak Chairs, 1 Large Center Leaf, 42in x 84in (w/ Leaf)
- Three (3) Framed Prints, D. Johnson “Woodland Memories” No. 224/500 & 2 Others
- Contents of Room, Misc. Furniture, Chairs, Some Damaged
- Canon Copier Model: C5035 / DADF-X1 w/ Color Image Reader-N1 & Additional Memory Type B Super G3 Fax Board-AE1, PS Printer Kit-AE1, PCL Printer Kit-AE1 & CFS Refurbished Imagerunn,
- Lot of 4 Sturdy Shelving Units, 96in x 42in x 15in
- IBM Correcting Selectric II Typewriter
- Furniture in Room, Misc. Desks, Chairs, File Cabinets, Small Printers
- Paper Cutter, Binder Clips, Fire Extinguisher, Paper
- Two (2) Fans, Lasko w/ Remote, Honeywell
- Samsung Laptop Computer w/ Remote, NP305E5A-A0BUS, Windows 7 Quad Core
- Metal Rolling Typewriter Stand, 2 Tower Fans
- Executives Desk w/ Office Chair, Monitor, Chair 84in x 40in x 30in & Wood Lateral File Cabinet 78in x 18in x 30in Lateral File Cabinet w/ Top Shelf
- Contents of Room of Furniture, File Cabinets, Desks, Chairs
- Misc. Grouping of 3-Ring Binders, Cart, File Cabinet, Toner Cartridges, Printer Konica Minolta Magicolor 2200 Series Toner, Minolta QMS Printer
- Office Supplies on Top of Desk, Binder Clips, Organziers
- Executives Desk w/ 2 Lobby Chairs, Desk: 86in x 42in x 30in, Solid Wood, Nice Chairs
- Shredder, 3 Drawer File Cabinet, Fan
- IBM Wheelwriter Type Writers, 1 Non-Working Typewriter, Chair, Trashcan, Desk
- Step Ladder and A-Frame Wood Ladder
- Mid-Century Modern Chair
- Contents of Room, Furniture, Printer, Monitors, Keyboard, Printer Nice Desk, Credenza, 3-Drawer Lateral File Cabinet, Dual Monitors, Keyboard, Printer, Chair, Nothing Built-in Included
- Velvet Sofa Table w/ 2 Matching Velvet Chairs or Side Tables
- Two (2) Executive Leather Chairs, Wooden Side Table
- Oil Painting or Print, Framed by M Sanders 44in x 32in c. 1972
- Oil Painting or Print, Ornate Frame, G. Whitman, 26in x 40in w/ Other Framed Print Other Print Title: View of the Delft
- Oil Painting or Print, Ornate Frame, See Image of Signature of Artist, 57in x 34in
- Walker, Sheet of Plywood and 19 Sheets of Masonite Fiber Boards 1/8in
- Plant Shelf, 5 Shelves, Each Narrower From Floor to Top, 76in Tall, 28in Wide
- HP Office Jet Pro 8620 All-In-One Printer, Epson Megaplex 850HD Projector
- 40 Volume Set, West’s Revised Statues of Nebraska Annotated
- Executives Desk, 2 Executives Chairs, Office Chair, Large Low Profile Cabinet & Binders 84in x 40in x 30in Desk
- Entire Law Library in Library c. 1879 to c. 2003, Over 1000 Volumes, North Wesetern Reporter, ALR, American Law Reports, North Western Digest, USCA, Supreme Court Reporter, Restatement of the Law, Revised Statutes Nebraska, Iowa Code Annotated, Lawyers Medical Journal, Insurance Bar, Trial Lawyers Series, American Jurisprudence, Martindale Hubbel Law Directory, Nebraska Practice UCC, Couch on Insurance, Federal Defense Manual and Others
- Random Furniture in Law Library, Desks, Chairs, Cabinets, Lateral File, NO BOOKSHELVES BOOKSHELVES NOT INCLUDED
- Laser Printer, Monitor, 2 Lasko Fans, Keyboard, Monitor
- Art Metal Construction Co. Heavy Duty Floor Safe, Vintage, 58in x 28in x 24in Jamestown, NY USA, Combo: See Pictures for Combo, Buyer Responsible for Removal, Wills Not Included, Same Level Loadout, No Stairs
- Vintage Metal Trash Can
- Dorm Size Refrigerator, Microwave, Nescafe Dolce Gusto Coffee Maker
- HP All-in-One Officejet Pro 8500 Wireless Printer, Scanner, Copier, Fax
- Desk Lamp, Dimmer Light
- Two (2) Floor Lamps
- Marble Top Side Table
- Two Leather Executive Chairs
- Two Leather Executive Chairs
- Brass Coat Rack
- Custom Executives Desk, Half Moon w/ Inlay Top 108in x 48in w/ Chair Chair has some significant wear
- Leather Couch
- Oil Painting or Print, A. Gooyer, Winter Scene, Ornate Frame, 58in x 45in
- Lot of 3 Prints
- Bev Doolittle – Eagle Hart – 23in x 23in Framed Under Glass
- Conference Table w/ 6 Matching Chairs, Glass Top, Solid Wood, 96in x 48in x 30in
- Signed Photo Tom Osborne, 28in x 24in, Mark Lauer No. 32/100, c. 1995 Husker Coaching Legend
- 2 Framed Prints, 1 Rick Anderson Omaha Old Market, Other City Building, Framed Under Glass
- Lasko Tower Fan
- 2 Prints, Stamps of Law, Stamps of Jazz Singers, Moon Landing and Legends of the West
- Danby Break Room Refrigerator Freezer, 59in Tall, 24in Wide, 28in Deep
- Custom Wood Lateral File Cabinet, Wood and Laminate Top, 87in x 30in x 23in
- Canvas Painting
- Dirt Devil Powermax XL Spin 4 Pro Vacuum
- Book Shelf w/ Fan and Lasko HVB Tower Fan
- Executives Leather Chair
- Tall Bookshelf, Desk w/ Chair, Short Bookshelf and Side Table
- Canon 6055 Copier with ImageRunner Advance, DADF-AD1, Staple FIN-E1 Multi-Purpose Office Area by Reception Area, West Side
- Desk, Chair, 2 File Cabinets, Printer, Short File Cabinet
- 5pc Matching Leather Sofa and Lobby Chairs w/ 3 End Tables, 2 Lamps Office Star Products
- Area Rug, 130in x 94in Kaleen Made in India
- 2 Live Plants in Planters
- Kyocera All-In-One Printer/Fax/Copier/Scanner Reception Office
- HD Plastic Utility Cart Located in Utility Office Across from Tom and Joe’s Offices, Middle of Building
- Misc. Desks, Chairs, File Cabinets and Cubicles, Book Shelves, Small Cabinets Located in Utility Office Across from Tom and Joe’s Offices, Middle of Building
- Paper Cutter, 3-Hole Punches, Staplers, Misc. Small Office Supplies Located in Utility Office Across from Tom and Joe’s Offices, Middle of Building
- HP LaserJet 4250/4350 Series Laser Printer Located in Utility Office Across from Tom and Joe’s Offices, Middle of Building
- Mid-Century Modern 3 Drawer Chest of Drawers
- Office Furniture, Desk, Book Shelves, 2 File Cabinets
- Nice Office Chair
- Monitor, Keyboard, HP Laser Printer LaserJet Pro M402dne
- Custom Wood Lateral File Cabinet, Wood and Laminate Top, 83in x 30in x 24in R. Frank Office
- HP LaserJEt 4050TN R. Frank Office
- 2 Nice Chairs R. Frank Office
- Nice Office Chair R. Frank Office
- 2 File Cabinets, 2 Bookcases, Desk R. Frank Office
- Lasko Tower Fan R. Frank Office
- Contemporary Art Print in Hallway
- Frigidaire Dorm Style Refrigerator
- Misc.Desks, Chairs, File Cabinets, Office Chairs, Bookshelves, Cubicle Section, Table West Multi-Purpose Office Near Restrooms and Coffee Area
- 2 Hanging Plants Front Lobby
- HP LaserJet 4200tn Copier Printer West Multi-Purpose Office Near Restrooms and Coffee Area
- Large Selection of Office Supplies, Staplers, Punches, Organizers, Tape Dispensers, Misc. West Multi-Purpose Office Near Restrooms and Coffee Area
- Misc. Electronics, Monitors, Pencil Sharpener, Mouse, Keyboards West Multi-Purpose Office Near Restrooms and Coffee Area
- Executives Desk, Solid Wood, 86in x 40in x 30in w/ Chair (Chair Shows Wear) Vacant Office East Side, North of Joe’s
- Electronics, 5 Monitors, Fan Vacant Office East Side, North of Joe’s
- Two Book Cases, Wooden Lateral File Cabinet Vacant Office East Side, North of Joe’s
- Two Lobby Chairs, Very Nice Vacant Office East Side, North of Joe’s
- Contents of Office, Chairs, Shelving, Printers, Monitors, Fan, Planter, Loose Office Supplies Nothing Built-In Included, East Side w/ Duck Print
- Russ Duerksen DU Print, Duck Stamp, Signed/Numbers 6114/8000, 17in x 15in Office East Side w/ Duck Print
- Executives Desk, Executive Chair, Lobby Chair NW Office
- Huge Assortment of Good Unused Office Supplies in South Closet Envelopes, Binder Clips, Paper, Stamps, Paper Clips, Misc. See Images
- Contemporary Art Print in Hallway, 39in x 28in
INTERNET ONLY AUCTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
NOTE: THIS AUCTION IS PICKUP ONLY, WE DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO THE PROPERTY AFTER SATURDAY MAY 9TH
NO SHIPPING OFFERED
PAYMENT INFO: WE WILL DEBIT THE CREDIT CARD YOU HAVE ON FILE WITH PROXIBID IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE AUCTION CLOSES. If your credit or debit card is declined, we will email or call you for other payment methods.
1. This auction will close on WEDNESDAY MAY 6th at Beginning 6pm. Lots will close approximately every 60 seconds . Timed auctions use a soft close, which provides an authentic auction atmosphere. If there is a bid in the last minute of a timed auction, the item will remain open for two minutes after the latest bid.
2. Preview for this auction will be Wednesday April 29th from 3pm to 4pm at Sodoro, Daly & Shomaker Law Practice at 7000 Spring St Omaha, NE 68106.
3. The pickup of items is on Friday May 8th from 1pm to 5pm and Saturday May 9th from 10am to 3pm at Sodoro, Daly & Shomaker Law Practice at 7000 Spring St Omaha, NE 68106.
Please bring the tools, help, equipment, boxes and vehicle you need to take your items with you. There are items located in different areas throughout the property. Some walking may be required. Our staff is not permitted to assist with loadout, please bring plenty of help to assist you with loading and carrying.
4. All items are offered and sold “AS IS, WHERE IS” with all faults. We encourage you to come to the preview to see and inspect the items. Keep in mind that some, most or all of these items are used and may have scratches, dents, dings, holes, funky odors, etc. We do our best to point out flaws, but occasionally we will miss some damage.
5. All descriptions are believed accurate but not warranted. Measurements are approximate. Any mention of an item’s condition is not an official grading of the item’s condition. When you are not certain of the condition or wear of an item, please bid accordingly.
6. NOTICE: The Auction Mill will not be able to hold any items for pick up beyond the stated times. Everything must be picked up by Saturday May 9th at 3pm. Buyer will be charged the full amount for items AND up to a $25 disposal fee per item for property not picked up by the designated date and time, and will forfeit their right and claim to the property. Be sure to bring the help, manpower, boxes, carts and vehicles needed to move your items. The The Auction Mill Team will not be available to load, lift carry, move, disassemble or haul your purchases.
7. By placing a bid, bidder signifies that they have examined the items to their satisfaction, or that they have chosen not to personally examine them. You must be registered to place a bid on an item. By placing a bid, you agree to all the terms and conditions that apply to that auction.
8. The Auction Mill reserve the right to reject any bid and/or bidder at our sole discretion.
9. All Bidding From this Platform Proxibid Is Done Online, if this is a timed auction, there will be no live onsite auction, if this is a live auction with simulcast bidding, you have the option of coming to the auction and attending and bidding in person.
10. This auction has a 16% buyers premium. This means that a final bid of $100 plus the buyer’s premium constitutes the total purchase price of $116.00
11. Payment Terms: Your Card on File w/ Proxibid Will Be Billed Immiately Upon the Auction Closing. State sales tax will be collected.
12. By bidding in this auction, you are agreeing to all of the terms posted for this auction.
13. PICKUP ONLY NO SHIPPING OR MOVING. IF YOU NEED AN ITEM SHIPPED OR MOVED, YOU MUST ARRANGE FOR SOMEONE TO PICKUP YOUR ITEM FOR SHIPMENT JUST LIKE IF YOU OR ANYONE ELSE IS BIDDING ONLINE AND PICKING UP BY OR ON SATURDAY MAY 9th by 3pm ONLY. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Preview is highly recommended so you can make your own determination of quality, size, condition, weight, item location, and all the other variables that are difficult to convey in a photo.
Any items not removed during the pickup times will become the property of the Auction Mill (unless other arrangements have been made)
If you are unable to make the pickup time due to a flat tire, mean boss, traffic jam, car fire, sudden illness, deceased relative, or any other catastrophic event, please contact The Auction Mill at 402.885.4916 or 402.690.8666 or firstname.lastname@example.org We can make special arrangements for in most cases. Items MUST be paid in full to qualify for storage.
By bidding in this auction, you are agreeing to all of the terms posted for this auction. All bids are final. We cannot retract or remove a bid.
There will be a $40 returned check fee for any declined check received.
Declined credit cards can result in a buyer being banned from participating in future auctions. The Auction Mill is members of the National and State Auctioneers Associations. Non-paying and/or fraudulent bidder names may be shared with other auction companies.
The Auction Mill