Outdoorsman Estate Online Auction – Beaver Lake
Suzuki 750 Quad King ATV, Hustler 54in ZTR Zero Turn Mower, Lawn/Garden Equipment, Patio Furniture, Hunting/Reloading Supplies, Household Goods, Tools and More
Ended: 06/21/20 at 6:00 PM CDT
OUTDOORSMANS ONLINE ESTATE AUCTION
ATV, Trailer, Acreage Implements, Hustler 54in Zero Turn Mower, Reloading Equipment & Supply, Antiques, Tools, Sewing Supplies, Vinyl Records, Patio Furniture and Much More
Bidding Open Now, Bids Begin to Close Sunday June 21st at 6pm
720 Lake View Drive Plattsmouth, NE 68048
Beaver Lake Property
PICKUP: Wednesday June 24th Noon to 6pm Onsite
PREVIEW: Wednesday June 17th 4pm to 5pm Onsite
- Pine Barnwood Planks, 17 Planks of 2×12’s and 1×12’s – most over 16ft Long, One Price for Pile Nails Have Been Removed
- Native American Ceramic Head Wall Hangings, Cybis, Lot of 2
- Large Group of Hardware
- Willie Nelson Collector Record Set, Limited Edition Killers Albums
- 7 Piece Vintage Marble Like Bowl Set, 1 Large Bowl, 6 Smaller Bowls, Unique
- Lot of 2 Harper’s Pictoral History of the Civil War Books w/ Stories and Etchings
- Walt Disney Serigraphs
- Janome Model MC350E Sewing Machine with Attachment Kit and Cover Comes w/ Manual, CD
- Vintage 33 RPM Record Collection with Great Rock n Roll and Country Albums, See Pictures
- Figurines, Pictures, Boyd’s Bears
- Wooden Jell-o Crate One Side Split
- Fossil Watch, Vintage and Costume Jewelry, Belt Buckles
- Tools and Hardware, Jig Saw, Hedge Trimmer, Small Air Pump
- Petersen Vise Grips, Pliers, Channel Locks, Fencing Pliers
- Brandt Automatic Cashier, Art Deco Change Change Check Writer Style Machine
- Small Vintage Nut Vending Machine
- Large Lodge Dutch Oven w/ Lid – Cast Iron
- Made in USA Cast Iron Skillet, Muffin Pan, Griddle, Trivet
- Harley-Davidson Toys, Harley Boots (One Heel Fell Off, Size 8 M
- Vintage Cellini Accordion
- Antique Hand Painted Cups and Saucers
- Marquis Waterford Vase, Bowl, Lead Crystal, Royal Haeger Vase
- Lot of 3 Mirror Displays, Great for in Showcases
- Large Selection of Cherished Teddy’s, Jeff Dunham Bobbleheads, Some Disney Thimbles
- Mechanics Creeper
- Medela Breast Pump, MOBI MobiCam HDX, Medela Breast Milk Bags, Lots of Baby Bottles
- Large Lot of Household Items, Silverware, Balance Horse, Lamps, Cookie Jar, Carnival Glass Plates Stereo, Canner, Some Knives, Bowls, Misc.
- Step Stool, 1/2in Hammer Drill, 3/8in Drill, Jack Stands, Air Impact, Grinder
- Small Dog Kennel, Toys, Reuseable Diapers, New Pacifiers
- Craftsman Vice and HD Bench Grinder
- Large Lot of Books, Plate Display Holders, Luggage, See Pictures for Details
- Vintage Ephemera, JFK & Churchill Magazines, NASA Items, Railroad Menus, Postcards, Misc.
- Star Trek Movie Poster Framed, Oil Painting Framed
- Ingenuity Foldaway Rocking Wood Bassinet
- Nice High Chair and 2 Strollers
- Lantern, Folding Chairs, 2 Coolers, Sleeping Bag
- Medline Perineal Cold Packs, 4.5in x 14.25in, Box Full of New
- Vintage Oak Office Chair
- Deer Stand, Tree Stand
- Woodburning Kit, Sketch Kit, Some Lanterns, Handheld Football Game
- Log Rack, 2 Hitches
- Hitch and Sway-Bar or Stablizer Bar
- Ratchet Straps, Bungee Cords, Saw, Car Chains, Misc.
- Quilt Racks
- Singer Sewing Machine
- Lots of Quilt Blocks and Small Fabric
- Craft and Scrapbooking Stamps, Yarn and Thread and String
- MAC 3214 Chainsaw and Lineman’s Climber Device
- DynaGlo Torpedo Heater
- Landscaping Fabric, Full Roll, 36in x 300ft
- Lee Load-All Reloading Press
- Vintage Handloader, Reloading, Hunting Books and Magazines
- Box of New Gun and Hunting Related Products, Mounts, Duck Call, Rings, Clip/Magazine, More – See Pics
- D.T. Systems Super Trainer H2) Plus Series Electronic Dog Trainer
- Dillon Precision CV-500 Cartridge Case Vibratory Cleaner
- Electric Tumbler
- Galvanized Organizers, Great for Hardware and Bolts, Lot of 4
- Hustler 54in FasTrak Model 928291 Zero-Turn ZTR Lawn Mower, 21HP Kawasaki Engine – Runs Great Purchased in 2007 from Ty’s Outdoor Power for $5,704.61 – SN: 07021831, Engine Model: FH641V-AS31 – Hour Meter Was Not Visible – Very Nice Running Mower, Includes Manual
- Suzuki 4×4 750AXi KINGQUAD 4-Wheeler ATV, 532 Hours, SN: R407-134748, Hitch, Winch, Runs Great, King Quad Includes Cover
- Husqvarna 700DRT Gas Powered Garden Tiller, Briggs & Stratton 900 Series Gas Engine
- Eagle Plow ATV Snow Plow Blade, 50in x 20in – Was Mounted on Lot 59 Suzuki King Quad
- Char-Broil Stainless Steel Gas Grill
- Tool Shop 22in Magnetic Sweeper, 40lb Magnetic Pull
- Garden Disc, 90in, Pull-Behind Cast Iron Garden or Acreage Disc
- Pull-Behind Iron Garden or Acreage Plow, 30in Wide
- Pull-Behind Broadcast Spreader
- Single Axle Utility Trailer 4ft x 6ft (actual 75in x 50in), 12in Raised Sides, 2in Hitch
- Countryline GRM-7802-201 Pull-Behind Sprayer w/ Boom
- Tile Top Patio Table with 6 Matching Chairs
- Patio Umbrella and Base
- Akonza 2000W Vibration Platform Exercise Machine
- Exercise Trampoline w/ Touch Fitness Monitor
- Haier Dorm Size Refrigerator
- Bowflex BXE116 Elliptical Machine, MSRP: $2,299.00 – Very Good Condition
- Exerpeutic Therapeutic Exercise Bike
- Misc. Hunting and Gun Supplies, Belts, Holster, Mazine Clips, Bag, Misc. See Images
- Vintage Cragstan Remote Driving Control Tin Toy Car, Battery Operated, Clean, Unique
- Turkey Fryer and Propane Tank
- Bench, Step Stool, Tea Pots, Cookware, Cast Iron Pot, Misc.
- 5 Piece Ceramic Powder Boxes In Case w/ Paperwork, Colonial Themed
- Fiskars Scrapbook Cutter, Paper Cutter, Collector Plates, Frames, Misc. Bike Pump
- Plastic Garden Planter Boxes, Unassembled
- Tire Changer/Stand
- Bench Grinder and Buffer, Part of a Band Saw
- Drums and Barrel Pump
- Tradesman 16in Scroll Saw
- Mason Jars, Canning Jars
- Large Group of Camping Supplies, Coolers, Bait Bucket, Bocce Ball Set, Rope, Boots, Pans, Sleeping Bags ++
- Champion 2000+ Juicer
- Large Group of Christmas Related Decor and Villages
- Argus 300 Projector
- Top Flite Complete Soft Golf Balls, 15 Golf Balls, Sealed
- Wooden Taxidermy Mounting Boards
- Chrony Beta Model Shooting Velocity Speed Meter in Box and Steel Targets
- Huge Assortment of New Unused Reloading Brass, Buckets Full, Some may be spent, Brass Pickup Roller, Press See Picture for Details
- Lead Scrap – Great for Melting Down for Ammo or Weights, 1/6th of a Barrel, Very Heavy We did not weigh, felt like over 200lbs
- Random Group of Newer Costume Jewelry, Household Item, Hardware, Misc., See Image for Detail
- Field Camera, Tru-Oil Gun Stock Finish Kit, Ear Protection, Lead Tips, Copper, Fanny Pack Tape Measure Not Included
- Three Binoculars or Field Goggles
- Miracle-Gro Model: 100744-BLK Aero Garden
- Chicago Electric 14in Heavy Duty Cut-Off Saw
- Handmade Kindle Covers
- Stuffed Animals
- Hampster Cage and Supplies
- D.T. Systems Super-Pro Series Dummy Launcher
- T-Post Remover, Hamper
- Wrought Iron Tea Cart or Drink Cart, Patio Cart
- Spring Tooth Harrow
- 5-Section Harrow Drag w/ Stabilizer Bar Orange Spring Tooth Harrow Not Included with this Lot
- EarthLite New Avalon 30in NS Mystic Blue Folding Portable Massage Table
- Wooden Chest of Drawers w/ Upper Shelving Unit Cabinet, Blue & White
- GunVault MiniVault Standard Gun Vault w/ Keys & Manual
- Tote of Hand Towels
- Souvenir Spoon Collection and Rack, Shadow Box, Pictures
INTERNET ONLY AUCTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
If you desire or need freight or shipping, please email Tom at email@example.com or text him at 402.690.8666
PAYMENT INFO: WE WILL DEBIT THE CREDIT CARD YOU HAVE ON FILE WITH PROXIBID IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE AUCTION CLOSES. If your credit or debit card is declined, we will email or call you for other payment methods.
1. This auction will close on SUNDAY June 21st at Beginning 6:00pm. Lots will close approximately every 60 seconds . Timed auctions use a soft close, which provides an authentic auction atmosphere. If there is a bid in the last minute of a timed auction, the item will remain open for two minutes after the latest bid.
2. Preview for this auction will be Wednesday June 17th 4pm to 5pm at the property located just North of Beaver Lake at 720 Lake View Drive Plattsmouth, NE 68048. Owner will host the preview, please be respectful of her and her property.
3. The pickup of items is on Wednesday July 24th from 12pm Noon to 6pm at the property located just North of Beaver Lake at 720 Lake View Drive Plattsmouth, NE 68048.
Please bring the tools, help, equipment, boxes and vehicle you need to take your items with you. There are items located in different areas throughout the property. Some walking may be required. Our staff is not permitted to assist with loadout, please bring plenty of help to assist you with loading and carrying.
4. All items are offered and sold “AS IS, WHERE IS” with all faults. We encourage you to come to the preview to see and inspect the items. Keep in mind that some, most or all of these items are used and may have scratches, dents, dings, holes, funky odors, etc. We do our best to point out flaws, but occasionally we will miss some damage.
5. All descriptions are believed accurate but not warranted. Measurements are approximate. Any mention of an item’s condition is not an official grading of the item’s condition. When you are not certain of the condition or wear of an item, please bid accordingly.
6. NOTICE: The Auction Mill will not be able to hold any items for pick up beyond the stated times. Everything must be picked up by Wednesday July 24th at 6pm UNLESS YOU HAVE NOTIFIED TOM AND MADE SPECIAL ARRANGEMENTS. Buyer will be charged the full amount for items AND up to a $25 disposal fee per item for property not picked up by the designated date and time, and will forfeit their right and claim to the property. Be sure to bring the help, manpower, boxes, carts and vehicles needed to move your items. The The Auction Mill Team will not be available to load, lift carry, move, disassemble or haul your purchases.
7. By placing a bid, bidder signifies that they have examined the items to their satisfaction, or that they have chosen not to personally examine them. You must be registered to place a bid on an item. By placing a bid, you agree to all the terms and conditions that apply to that auction.
8. The Auction Mill reserve the right to reject any bid and/or bidder at our sole discretion.
9. All Bidding From this Platform Proxibid Is Done Online, if this is a timed auction, there will be no live onsite auction.
10. This auction has a 16% buyers premium. This means that a final bid of $100 plus the buyer’s premium constitutes the total purchase price of $116.00
11. Payment Terms: Your Card on File w/ Proxibid Will Be Billed Immiately Upon the Auction Closing. State sales tax will be collected. Sales Tax of 7% will be billed to each lot you purchase unless you show proof that you or your company is tax exempt.
12. By bidding in this auction, you are agreeing to all of the terms posted for this auction.
13. PICKUP ONLY NO SHIPPING OR MOVING. IF YOU NEED AN ITEM SHIPPED OR MOVED, YOU MUST ARRANGE FOR SOMEONE TO PICKUP YOUR ITEM FOR SHIPMENT JUST LIKE IF YOU OR ANYONE ELSE IS BIDDING ONLINE AND PICKING UP BY OR ON WEDNESDAY July 24th by 6pm ONLY. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Preview is highly recommended so you can make your own determination of quality, size, condition, weight, item location, and all the other variables that are difficult to convey in a photo.
Any items not removed during the pickup times will become the property of the Auction Mill (unless other arrangements have been made)
If you are unable to make the pickup time due to a flat tire, mean boss, traffic jam, car fire, sudden illness, deceased relative, or any other catastrophic event, please contact The Auction Mill at 402.885.4916 or 402.690.8666 or firstname.lastname@example.org We can make special arrangements for in most cases. Items MUST be paid in full to qualify for storage.
By bidding in this auction, you are agreeing to all of the terms posted for this auction. All bids are final. We cannot retract or remove a bid.
There will be a $40 returned check fee for any declined check received.
Declined credit cards can result in a buyer being banned from participating in future auctions. The Auction Mill is members of the National and State Auctioneers Associations. Non-paying and/or fraudulent bidder names may be shared with other auction companies.
The Auction Mill