Incredible Sports & Husker Memorabilia and Coin Collection Online Auction
Rare Collection of In-Person Hand Signed Husker and Pro Sports Memorabilia, Rare Coins, Silver and 1950's Baseball Cards
POSTPONED, DATE PENDING Nearly 100 Lots of Game Worn Signed Cleats, Jerseys, Gloves, Uniforms, Autographed Baseballs, Signed Jerseys, Signed Prints, Magazines, Framed Signed Jerseys 100+ Lots of Rare Coins, Silver Coins
3:00 PM Central Time (US & Canada)
1528 N. Saddle Creek Road
Populating lots for archived auction...
SPORTS MEMORABILIA & COIN AUCTION
ONLINE TIMED AUCTION
Saturday July 18th - 11am
The Auction Mill - 1528 N Saddle Creek Rd Omaha, NE 68104
Large Collection of In-Person, Hand-Signed and Authenticated Nebraska Cornhusker and Pro Sports Memorabilia, 100+ Lots of Rare Collector Coins and Silver, Album of 1950's Baseball Cards w/ Major Stars, Mantle, Gibson and Others
Sayers, Suh, Ripken, Piatkowski, Osborne, Berringer, Frazier, Rodgers, Dubois, Jim Brown, Full Size Helmets, Game Worn Uniforms, Gloves, Cleats, Signed Jerseys, Autographed Framed Prints, Magazines
- Bob Devaney & Tom Osborne Signed Nebraska Football
- Lawrence Phillips Scott Frost Tommie Frazier Signed Helmet + More Also Signed by Ahman Green, Trev Alberts, Mike Minter, Clinton Childs, Tony Veland, Tyrone Williams, Matt Turman +
- Clester Johnson 1995 Receiver of the Game Award Plaque
- 1990s Game Used Nebraska Football Helmet #91
- Stanley Morgan Jr. Game Worn Nebraska Cleats
- Adrian Fiala 1962 High School Baseball Champs Letterman Jacket Name is sewn inside of jacket near buttons
- 1980 Team Signed Football w/ Tom Osborne Jarvis Redwine Roger Craig Also Signed By Dave Rimington, Coach Frank Solich, Coach Charlie Mcbride, 8 other Coaches, QB Jeff Quinn +
- Tom Osborne Signed Sports Illustrated w/ National Championship Ticket Matted and Framed (JSA)
- Stanley Morgan Jr. Foster Farms Bowl Game Warm-Up and Back Pack
- Marcel Jones (Nebraska Alum.) 2012 Rookie Year Game Worn New Orleans Saints Jersey
- Ciante Evans (Nebraska Alum.) Calgary Stampeders Signed Game Worn Jersey & Pants CFL
- 1983 Team Signed Football Tom Osborne Turner Gill Mike Rozier Irving Fryar SCORING EXPLOSION Also Signed by Dave Rimington, Roger Craig, Doug Dubose, and Coaching Staff incl. Charlie McBride
- Jack Hoffman "Team Jack" Signed Nebraska Football Program
- Jerry Tagge & Tommie Frazier Signed Real Authentic Nebraska Football Helmet
- Bob Devaney Signed Sunday World Herald Picture (JSA)
- 1970 Nebraska Cornhuskers National Champions Photo Desk Plaque Pen Holder
- 1970-71 Nebraska NAtional Champions Full Size Half Helmet Plaque
- Tom Osbrone Signed Nebraska Football Vault Book The History of the Cornhuskers (JSA)
- 1963 Nebraska Football Signed by Dennis Claridge, Tony Jeter, Larry Kramer and Others
- 1950s Nebraska Mini Pennant and 1969 Go Big Red Mini Pennant
- Bob Devaney Signed 1989 100th Anniversary Uncut Season Ticket Set
- Nebraska Cornhuskers Football Set of 5 Placemats 1969 1970 1971 1972
- Bob Devaney Signed 1970 1971 Nebraska Cornhuskers National Champions Print
- Tom Osborne Signed 1994 Nebraska Media Guide (JSA)
- 10x Signed 8x10 Photo Lot Eric Crouch, Johnny Rodgers, Mike Rozier, Tommie Frazier, Tom Osborne + Also includes Mike Minter, Dave Rimington, Irving Fryar, Aaron Taylor, and Tony Veland
- 12x Signed 8x10 Photo Lot Ahman Green, Vince Ferragamo, Roger Craig, Neil Smith, Will Shields + Also Includes Johnny Rodgers, Mike Rozer, Eric Crouch, Irving Fryar, DeJuan Groce, Rob Zatechka
- 8x Signed 8x10 Photo Lot Rex Burkhead, Taylor Martinez, Niles Paul, Roy Helu + Also Includes Baker Steinkuhler, Jared Crick, Bo Pelini, Carl Pelini
- Brook Berringer "Thanks #18 for the Memories" Print
- Frank Solich, Ron Brown, Milt Tenopir, + Coaches Lot of Bench Passes and Parking Passes
- Stanley Morgan Jr. Signed Game Ball Nebraska Game Used Football
- Kyle Vanden Bosch Signed NFL "The Duke" Game Used Football
- Devine Ozigbo, Stanley Morgan Jr. Signed Nebraska "Authentic" Helmet Also Signed by Aaron Williams, Antonio Reed, Luke Gifford, Freedom Akinmoladun, +
- Tom Osborne Signed LOGO Golf Ball (JSA)
- Lamar Jackson #21 Signed Nebraska Game Used Cleats
- Lamar Jackson #21 Signed Nebraska Game Used Gloves
- Doug DuBose #22 Signed Nebraska Jersey
- Tommie Frazier #15 Signed Nebraska Jersey
- Rich Glover #79 Signed Nebraska Custom Jersey
- Scott Frost Lincoln Saltdogs "Opening Pitch Commemorative" Jersey
- Tommie Frazier Signed Sports Illustrated Fiesta Bowl Special (JSA)
- Bill Janssen Signed Sports Illustrated 1972 Orange Bowl Champs
- Tom Osborne Signed Sports Illustrated 1994 National Champs (JSA)
- Tom Osborne Signed Sports Illustrated 1997 National Champs End of an Era (JSA)
- Tommie Frazier Signed Sports Illustrated 1995 National Champs
- Tom Osborne & Tommie Frazier Signed Nebraska Sports Magazine 1995 National Champs (JSA)
- Autographed Framed Game Used Jersey Jermaine Dye Jackie Robinson 50th Patch
- Autographed Framed Jersey Johnny Rodgers JSA COA HUSKERS
- Autographed Framed Autthentic Jersey Will Shields JSA COA CHIEFS
- Autographed Full Size Helmet SCOTT FROST JSA COA HUSKERS
- Autographed Mini Helmet TOM OSBORNE "Osborne COA" HUSKERS
- Autographed Mini Helmet LAMAR JACKSON Husker Captain
- Autograph Mini Helmet MO BARRY Husker Captain
- Autograpged Mini Helmet DUAL BARRY/JACKSON Husker Captains
- Autographed Mini Helmet Charlie Joyner Tristar Authentication Chargers
- Retro Super Bowl Kansas City Chiefs BAR SIGN Glass Framed
- Vintage Football Whiskey Bar Sign Wood Framed
- (2) Framed Husker Pictures 1990s Championship Era
- Full Size Autographed Authentic Helmet KURT WARNER & LARRY FITZGERALD JSA RARE!!!
- Full Size Autographed Authentic Helmet Bills JIM KELLY/Thurman Thomas/A Reed JSA COA
- Full Size Autographed Authentic Helmet JIM BROWN JSA Authentic BROWNS
- Offical MLB Baseball CHIPPER JONES Autographed JSA Authentic BRAVES
- Offical MLB Baseball JOE TORREE Autographed JSA Authentic Yankees
- Offical MLB Baseball BOB GIBSON Autograhed JSA Authentic Cardinals
- Offical MLB Baseball NOLAN RYAN Autographed JSA Authentic RANGERS
- Offical MLB Baseball Tony Gwynn Autographed JSA Authentic HOF Deceased
- Autographed Wade Boggs Offical MLB Baseball Autographed JSA Authentic
- Bernie Williams Yankees Offical MLB Baseball Autographed JSA Authentic
- VINTAGE 1950s & 60s Baseball Binder Full of Topps HOF MANTLE/AARON/MAYS & MORE $$$
- Autographed GALE SAYERS Replica JERSEY JSA Authentication CHICAGO BEARS
- Autographed Cal Ripken Jr Baseball in Acrylic Case, Ripken COA
- Autographed Whitey Ford, Yankees Baseball, PSA
- Warren Moon, Earl Campbell Autoraphed Full Helmet, JSA COA, James Spence Authenticated
- 1994 Tom Osborne Signed and Worn Leather Apex Jacket
- 1930's Nebraska Cornhuskers Letterman Sweater
- Brook Berringer & Bob Devaney Signed Nebraska Sweatshirt Also Signed by Tom Osborne, Turner Gill, Clester Johnson, Clinton Childs & Others
- Placeholder for Future Lot, DO NOT BID
- Ndamukong Suh Signed Bowl Game Letterman Jacket Nebraska Team Issued
- Tom Osborne Signed Vintage Jersey Nebraska Cornhuskers (JSA)
- Octavious McFarland Nebraska Practice Used Blackshirt Jersey w/Signed Photo
- Bob Devaney Signed Football News "Coach of the Year" Page (JSA)
- Tom Osborne Signed Inscribed and Game Worn Gloves
COINS, GOLD AND SILVER COLLECTION:
- 1858 Flying Eagle Cent
- 1859 Indian Head Cent
- 1864 Indian Head Cent Bronze
- 1874 Indian Head Cent
- 1880 Indian Head Cent
- 1881 Indian Head Cent
- 1882 Indian Head Cent
- 1883 Indian Head Cent
- 1893 Indian Head Cent
- 1894 Indian Head Cent
- 1895 Indian Head Cent
- 1865 2 Cent Piece
- 1938 D Walking Liberty Half Dollar
- 1854 $1 Large Gold Dollar
- 1901 O Morgan Dollar, Toned
- 1832 Bust Half Dollar
- 1878 8 Tail Feather Morgan Silver Dollar
- 1878 8/7 Tail Feather Morgan Silver Dollar
- 1878 S Morgan Silver Dollar BU/UNC
- 1879 Morgan Silver Dollar
- 1879 S Morgan Silver Dollar BU/UNC
- 1880 Morgan Silver Dollar
- 1880 O Morgan Silver Dollar VAM-21
- 1881 Morgan Silver Dollar BU/UNC
- 1881 O Morgan Silver Dollar
- 1882 O Morgan Silver Dollar
- 1883 O Morgan Silver Dollar
- 1884 O Morgan Silver Dollar
- 1885 Morgan Silver Dollar
- 1887 Morgan Silver Dollar
- 1889 O Morgan Silver Dollar
- 1890 Morgan Silver Dollar
- 1890 O Morgan Silver Dollar
- 1890 S Morgan Silver Dollar
- 1891 Morgan Silver Dollar
- 1891 O Morgan Silver Dollar
- 1892 O Morgan Silver Dollar
- 1896 Morgan Silver Dollar
- 1898 Morgan Silver Dollar
- 1899 O Morgan Silver Dollar
- 1900 Morgan Silver Dollar
- 1900 O Morgan Silver Dollar
- 1903 Morgan Silver Dollar
- 1904 Morgan Silver Dollar
- 1904 O Morgan Silver Dollar
- 1921 Morgan Silver Dollar BU/UNC
- 1923 Peace Silver Dollar BU/UNC
- 1924 Peace Silver Dollar
- 1925 Peace Silver Dollar BU/UNC
- 1926 S Peace Silver Dollar
- 1934 D Peace Silver Dollar
- 1971 S, 1972 S, 1973 S 40% Ike Silver Dollars, BU
- 1974 S, 1976 S Ike Silver Dollars BU/UNC
- 1840 Seated Half Dime
- 1853 w/ Arrows Seated Half Dime
- 1891 Seated Half Dime
- 1835 Capped Bust Quarter
- 1853 w/ Arrows Seated Liberty Quarter
- 1854 Seated Liberty Quarter
- 1856 Seated Liberty Quarter
- 1876 Seated Liberty Quarter
- Roll of 20, 1922 Peace Silver Dollars, BU/UNC
- Roll of 20, 1923 Peace Silver Dollars, BU/UNC
- 1928 S Peace Silver Dollar ANACS AU-58
- 2013 Silver American Eagle NGS MS70 Silver Dollar
- 1879 S Morgan Silver Dollar ANACS MS65 Cameo PL
- 1942/1 Mercury Dime Overdate ANACS AU50
- 1880 S Morgan Silver Dollar TONED
- 1887 Morgan Silver Dollar TONED
- 1902 O Morgan Silver Dollar
- 1879 S, 1883, 1889 Morgan Silver Dollars
- 1881 S, 1887 O, 1889 Morgan Silver Dollars
- 1920 Pilgrim Commemorative Silver Half Dollar
- 1924 HUGUENOT Commemorative Silver Half Dollar
- 1925 Stone Mountain Commemorative Silver Half Dollar
- 1936 Arkansas Commemorative Silver Half Dollar
- 1936 Cleveland Commemorative Silver Half Dollar
- 1936 Long Island Commemorative Silver Half Dollar
- 1946 D Booker T Washington Commemorative Silver Half Dollar
- 1951 Washington Carver Commemorative Silver Half Dollar
- 1952 Washington Carver Commemorative Silver Half Dollar
- 1942 Walking Liberty Silver Half Dollar, BU/UNC
- Whitman Album w/ 14 BU/UNC Roosevelt Dimes
- 2003 Silver Proof State Quarters Set, No Box
- 1961 P Roll of 20, BU/UNC Franklin Half Silver Dollars
- 1962 P Roll of 20, BU/UNC Franklin Half Silver Dollars
- 2009, 2010, 2010 Unc. Silver American Eagle Dollars, TONED
- 1909 S, 1915 S Barber Half Dollars
- 1913 D Type 2 Buffalo Nickel ANACS F-15
- 1891 Indian Head Cent ANACS MS63 RB
- 1874 Indian Head Cent ANACS AU55 DET
- 1937 Buffalo Nickel ICG MS63 Slabbed
- 1999 S Proof Cent PCGS PR69 RD DCAM
- 1944 S Wheat Cent NGC MS65 RD Slabbed
- 1937 S Wheat Cent NGC MS65 RD Slabbed
- 1958 D Wheat Cent National Numismatic Certified MS68 Slab
- 2007 S Utah Clad State Quarter NGC PR70 UCAM
- 1987 S Proof Quarter PCGS PR69 DCAM Slab
- 1985 S Proof Dime NGC PF69 Ultra Cameo Slab
- 1990 S Kennedy Half Dollar, PCGS PR69 DCAM Slab
- 2003 S Kennedy Half Dollar, PCGS PR69 DCAM Slab
- 2005 S Clad Kennedy Half Dollar, NGC PR69 Ultra Cam
- 1950 D Wheat Cent PCI MS67 Red Slab
- 1953 D Wheat Cent PCI MS67 Red Slab
- 1953 S Wheat Cent PCI MS68 Red Slab
- Roll of 50, 1960 Small Date Cents, BU/UNC
- Roll of 20, BU IKE Dollars, Assorted Dates
OFF-CATALOG (NOT ONLINE) COIN LIST FOR AUCTION MARCH 28 2020
1- WHITMAN BLUE FOLDER LINCOLN CENTS 1941-1974 88 COINS
2- BAG OF 300 WHEAT PENNIES FROM THE 1930’S
3- BAG OF 300 “S” MINT WHEAT PENNIES
4- BAG OF 500 WHEAT PENNIES
5- BAG OF 500 WHEAT PENNIES
6- BAG OF 500 WHEAT PENNIES
7- BLUE FOLDER WITH 27 DIFFERENT INDIAN PENNIES
8- BLUE FOLDER WITH 32 DIFFERENT BUFFALO NICKELS
9- BLUE FOLDER WITH 5 DIFFERENT LIBERTY V NICKELS
10- 4 BICENTENNIAL MEDALS
11- 1971 PROOF SET
12- 1975 PROOF SET
13- 2 X 1979 PROOF SETS
14- 2 X 1981 PROOF SETS
15- 1982 PROOF SET
16- 1987 PROOF SET
17- 3 X 1989 PROOF SETS
18- 1990 PROOF SET
19- 1996 PROOF SET
20- 1968 MINT SET
21- 1972 MINT SET
22- 1974 MINT SET
23- 1975 MINT SET
24- 1977 MINT SET
25- 1979 MINT SET
26- 1981 MINT SET
27- 1976-D EISENHOWER DOLLAR UNCIRCULATED ROLL
28- 1976-D KENNEDY HALF DOLLAR UNCIRCULATED ROLL
29- 2 X 1976-D BICENTENNIAL QUARTER UNC ROLLS
30- 1976 TYPE SET 6 COINS IN PLASTIC HOLDER
31- 1978 TYPE SET 6 COINS IN PLASTIC HOLDER
32- 2004 P&D ROLLS WESTWARD JOURNEY KEELBOAT NICKELS
33- 30 ROLLS WHEAT PENNIES EARLY DATES
34- 36 X EISENHOWER IKE DOLLARS
Central Time (US & Canada)
Central Time (US & Canada)
Auction is located at the Auction Mill at 1528 N Saddle Creek Rd Omaha, NE 68104
We're located just SE of 52nd and Blondo across from Sgt Peffers and next to the Homy Inn and Saddle Creek Breakfast Club SCBC and just off the famed Peanut Roundabout.
ONSITE BUYERS PREMIUM: 10%
Internet Premium: 18%
Participation Requirements: Valid Credit Card required for bidding approval
Payment Options: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Check, Money Order, and Cash
Visa MasterCard Discover American Express
Payment Instructions: PAYMENT INFO: WE WILL DEBIT THE CREDIT CARD YOU HAVE ON FILE WITH PROXIBID IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE AUCTION CLOSES. If your credit or debit card is declined, we will email or call you for other payment methods.
Currency Type: USD
Shipping Instructions: Onsite buyers must take their items with them and pick them up in person, anyone bidding online from out of state will have their items taken to the local UPS store on 79th and Dodge St in Beverly Hills Plaza once they have paid our firm for the item. The UPS store will contact you directly for shipping and billing of your items. Firearms purchased will be shipped by our firm, see terms below regarding firearms.
Preview Date & Times: Preview for this auction will be Friday March 27th at the Auction Mill located at 1528 N. Saddle Creek Rd from 10am to 4pm.
Checkout Date & Times: Payment is required asap after the auction ends. See terms above for special terms and conditions. Pickup for this auction will be Tuesday and Wednesday following the closing date of this auction from 10am to 3pm at the Auction Mill facility.
Location: 1528 N Saddle Creek Road, Omaha, NE 68104
Driving Directions: See our website for detailed driving instructions to the auction.
Our facility is located at 1528 N. Saddle Creek Rd Omaha, NE 68104. From 52nd St and Blondo St, Travel East to Country Club Ave, Turn SE on Country Club Ave until you run into the "Peanut" round-a-bout, the exit by the Saddle Creek Breakfast Club is the one you want to take, we are located next door to SCBC.
INTERNET ONLY AUCTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR PROXIBID BIDDERS AND BUYERS:
PAYMENT INFO: WE WILL DEBIT THE CREDIT CARD YOU HAVE ON FILE WITH PROXIBID IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE AUCTION CLOSES. If your credit or debit card is declined, we will email or call you for other payment methods.
1. This auction will close on onsite at the fall of the auctioneer's hammer on Saturday March 28th beginning at 10:45am. Lots will close in order as the hammer fall by the auctioneer onsite at approximately every 30 to 60 seconds, you will be notified by the software with a final warning in most cases.
2. Preview for this auction will be Friday March 27th at the Auction Mill located at 1528 N. Saddle Creek Rd from 10am to 4pm.
3. The pickup of items is on auction day for one hour after the auction ends and on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday March 30th, 31st and April 1st from 9am to 3pm.
Please bring the tools, help, equipment, boxes and vehicle you need to take your items with you. There are items located in different areas throughout the property. Some walking may be required.
4. All items are offered and sold "AS IS, WHERE IS" with all faults. We encourage you to come to the preview to see and inspect the items. Keep in mind that some, most or all of these items are used and may have scratches, dents, dings, holes, funky odors, etc.
5. All descriptions are believed accurate but not warranted. Measurements are approximate. Any mention of an item’s condition is not an official grading of the item’s condition. When you are not certain of the condition or wear of an item, please bid accordingly.
6. NOTICE: The Auction Mill will not be able to hold any items for pick up beyond the stated times. Everything must be picked up by Friday April 3rd at 3pm unless other arrangements have been made with Tom at the Auction Mill. Buyer will be charged the full amount for items AND up to a $25 disposal fee per item for property not picked up by the designated date and time, and will forfeit their right and claim to the property. Be sure to bring the help, manpower, boxes, carts and vehicles needed to move your items. The The Auction Mill Team will not be available to load, lift carry, move, disassemble or haul your purchases.
7. By placing a bid, bidder signifies that they have examined the items to their satisfaction, or that they have chosen not to personally examine them. You must be registered to place a bid on an item. By placing a bid, you agree to all the terms and conditions that apply to that auction.
8. The Auction Mill reserve the right to reject any bid and/or bidder at our sole discretion.
9. All Bidding From this Platform Proxibid Is Done Online, this is a live auction with simulcast bidding, you have the option of coming to the auction and attending and bidding in person.
10. This auction has an 18% online buyers premium or a 10% onsite buyers premium if you attend and bid in person. This means that a final bid of $100 plus the buyer's premium constitutes the total purchase price of $118.00
11. Payment Terms: Your Card on File w/ Proxibid Will Be Billed Immiately Upon the Auction Closing. State sales tax will be collected unless you have a tax exempt number on file with our firm.
12. By bidding in this auction, you are agreeing to all of the terms posted for this auction.
13. Onsite buyers must take their items with them and pick them up in person, anyone bidding online from out of state will have their items taken to the local UPS store on 79th and Dodge St in Beverly Hills Plaza once they have paid our firm for the item. The UPS store will contact you directly for shipping and billing of your items. Firearms purchased will be shipped by our firm, see terms below regarding firearms.
14. The Auction Mill will ship all firearms, all other items will be taken to the UPS Store in Beverly Hills Plaza on 79th and Dodge St in Omaha after you have paid for your items.
15. All bidding is online from this platform, we may also selling live to the onsite public simultaniously.
If you're not monintoring and bidding live online and have left your maximum bid in prior, you run the risk of losing your max bid if the bid increment is the the onsite buyer. For example, you left a $110.00 max bid and going into the auction, you are high bidder at $80, the next increment would be bid $90 to the onsite bidder, then the computer would put you in at $100, the next bid increment would be $110.00 onsite, you would be out of the bidding and if no more bids were taken, the onsite buyer would win at $110.00.
Preview is highly recommended so you can make your own determination of quality, size, condition, weight, item location, and all the other variables that are difficult to convey in a photo.
Any items not removed during the pickup times will become the property of the Auction Mill (unless other arrangements have been made)
If you are unable to make the pickup time due to a flat tire, mean boss, traffic jam, car fire, sudden illness, deceased relative, or any other catastrophic event, please contact The Auction Mill at 402.885.4916 or 402.690.8666 or [email protected] We can make special arrangements for in most cases. Items MUST be paid in full to qualify for storage.
By bidding in this auction, you are agreeing to all of the terms posted for this auction. All bids are final. We cannot retract or remove a bid.
You will deal with our firm on shipment of the firearms, all other items will be shipped by the UPS Store.
As mentioned above, non-firearms items will be shipped by the local UPS Store and they will contact you for payment after you have paid our firm for your purchase.
There will be a $40 returned check fee for any declined check received.
Declined credit cards can result in a buyer being banned from participating in future auctions. The Auction Mill is members of the National and State Auctioneers Associations. Non-paying and/or fraudulent bidder names may be shared with other auction companies.
SEE BELOW REGARDING FIREARMS TERMS IF APPLICABLE
16. Out of state buyers will have to provide our firm with a copy of your receiving FFL dealers Federal Firearms License Certificate and contact information or a copy of your FFL Certificate if you are a licensed dealer.
We will ship your gun to them or you after receiving an emailed copy of their license and contact info.
In addition to the shipping and packing expense, there will be a charge of $20.00 per firearms for the transfer fee, a discount of $5.00/gun for bulk and multiple firearms buyers. The first gun will be $20.00 and each transfer after will be $15/firearm.
17. Transfer Fee Onsite: Onsite Buyers will be charge a $15.00 transfer fee for the first firearm and $10.00 for each additional gun purchase, including long guns, rifles, shotguns, but excluding black powder guns.
18. All buyers (unless you are a licensed FFL dealer) will be required to fill out and sign a 4473 form for your purchases and pay a transfer fee on all firearms except black powder, including long guns, rifles, relics and shot guns. Out of state buyers onsite will have their firearms shipped or deliverd to their local FFL in their state for pickup.
19. Anyone buying with a valid FFL license can carry their gun home with them regardless of the state you live in.
20. Local buyers with a valid handgun purchase permit, concealed carry permit or valid FFL can take their firearms with them after filling out the proper paperwork and paying the transfer fee. Local buyers without a handgun purchase permit will be required to pay for a NICS background check, once passed, they can take shotguns and rifles with them. All buyers buying handguns must have a minimum of a handgun purchase permit in order to take the firearm with you.
21. SHIPPING CHARGES:
HANDGUNS: $25.00 SHIPPING CHARGE FOR THE FIRST HAND GUN, ALL ADDITIONAL HAND GUNS WILL BE AN ADDITIONAL $15/ea. Example: If you buy four handguns, shipping will be $70.00 for all of them.
LONG GUNS, RIFLES, SHOTGUNS, ASSAULT RIFLES: $45.00 SHIPPING FOR THE FIRST LONG GUN, ALL ADDITIONAL LONG GUNS WILL BE AN ADDITIONAL $30.00/ea. Example: If you buy four long guns, shipping will $135.00.
SHIPPING EXAMPLE THREE: IF you purchased seven guns, three hand guns and four long guns, shipping will be: $55.00 for the handguns and $135.00 for the long guns for a total of $190.00 - Your credit card on file with Proxibid will be billed for shipping unless we arrange other payment methods with you.
If you have any questions about these terms, please email Tom at [email protected]
Additional shipping expenses may occur for overseas buyers.
The Auction Mill