TERMS & CONDITIONS:
LOCATION (Preview & Pickup): Auction Mill Warehouse - Saddle Creek Warehouse - 1528 N Saddle Creek Rd Omaha, NE 68104
PICKUP DATE/TIME: Appointment Required: Tuesday & Wednesday September 12th & 13th By Appointment - APPOINTMENT REQUIRED.
BUYER PREMIUM: 15% Buyer Premium applies to all lots. 3% Convenience Fee on Credit Card Payments
Shortly After the Auction, You'll Receive an Invoice With a Pay Now Button, You May Pay for Your Invoice Online or You Can Make Payment When You Schedule a Pickup Time and Can Pay in Person at that Time.
Currency Type: USD
Credit Card Payments Subject to a 3% Convenience Fee.
1528 N Saddle Creek Rd Omaha, NE 68104
From 50th and Dodge St Turn North on 50th St, Travel North past Underwood, Past Hamilton to Crazy Round About. The Auction Mill is Across from Sgt. Peffers and Next to the Homy Inn and Saddle Creek Breakfast Club.
PICKUP ONLY - PICKUP AT THE AUCTION MILL IN OMAHA, NE - IF YOU WOULD LIKE AN ITEM SHIPPED, PLEASE CONTACT A LOCAL UPS STORE OR CRATERS AND FREIGHTERS.
Buyer Responsible for All Insurance, Postage, Shipping/Packing Materials, and Labor/Time to Prepare Package - Certain items may not qualify for our standard shipping, please inquire via email if you have specific questions if regarding if an items is approved to ship.
AUCTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
AGREEMENT TO TERMS: By registering and bidding in the auction, you absolutely agree to all terms and conditions of the auction listed here.
CREDIT CARD: You will need to add a credit card to your account to bid. This is used to verify your account and to keep fake or imposter bidders from bidding against you. The auction company does not charge your card for your purchases unless requested or required for payment. Our software upon registration will put a hold on $50 on your credit card for one day. This $50 WILL NOT be deducted from your account or actually charged, it's only used to verify that the card if valid.
BUYER PREMIUM: 15% Buyer Premium applies to all lots.
PAYMENT NOTES: Nebraska sales tax of 5.5% will be added to your invoice as will city sales tax (1.5% in Omaha) if applicable. If you are claiming an exemption from sales tax for Ag or Resale, please complete a Nebraska Form 13 unless the auction company has one on file. We can also email one to you and have you scan it back to us. This can be done before the auction anytime also. You will need a valid state tax Id or sale tax permit number to be approved.
All sales are final. Absolutely no refunds. You are required to pay for your items even if you do not pick them up.
LOADING: Items are located at our facility. For Large Items, We Do Have a Forklift Onsite at No Charge if Our Forklift Operator is Onsite. YOU MUST PICKUP YOUR ITEMS ON THE SCHEDULED PICKUP DAYS OR HAVE SOMEONE PICKUP FOR YOU. Our shop is located at 1528 N. Saddle Creek Rd Omaha, NE 68104. Items not picked up on the scheduled day or days will incur a storage fee of $10 per day unless other arrangements are made.
STAGGERED CLOSING: Auction uses a soft close bidding feature to create a live auction atmosphere. Any bids placed within the last 2 will reset the clock on that item to 90 Seconds. This will continue until there are no bids placed inside the last the 2 minutes of the item. Lots can extend for quite some time if there is bidding at the end. All lots are spaced 30 seconds apart so all items will close over a period of time. If Lot 1 closes at 6:00PM, Lot 2 at 6:00:30, Lot 3 6:01.00, Lot 4 at 6:01:30, Lot 5 at 6:02:00 etc.
MAX BIDS: You are able to type in any amount of above the current amount and the computer will bid on your behalf up to that amount. Example: Current bid is $20 and asking for $25. You can type in $75 and the bid will move up to $25. The computer will continue to bid up to your max only if someone bids against you. This is a great feature if you cannot watch the auction as it closes live. Our new platform also allows you to enter a specific bid amount. If the bid is at $20.00, you can place an $88.00 bid or any bid amount you want, if that's a strategy you prefer.
CONDITION: All items sell in as-is condition, no warranties expressed or implied. All sales are final. No refunds or returns.
INSPECTION: All items are available for inspection ahead of the auction. To make an appointment to inspect, contact The Auction Mill, LLC at 402-885-4916 or firstname.lastname@example.org - typically, someone is at the shop every weekday 9am to 4:30pm, but please call, text or email ahead of time to confirm. Somedays we are working offsite.
NONPAYING BIDDERS: We will ban you from participating in any of our online & live auctions indefinitely. IF DON'T INTEND ON FOLLOWING THROUGH WITH YOUR PURCHASE, DO NOT BID.
CREDIT CHARGEBACKS: Under no circumstances does a registered bidder have the authority to chargeback on their credit card for purchase. You 100% agree to the terms listed here. You as a bidder understand and agree that your credit card may be charged for your full purchase price, buyer premium, fees, taxes or shipping. It does not matter whether you receive your items or not. You agree that all items are sold as-is where-is and you accept the condition they are in. There are absolutely no refunds regardless of anything.
1. The Auction Mill, LLC, is providing internet-only bidding for this auction. Bidder acknowledges and understands that this service may or may not function correctly at any time, including the auction closing time. Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against The Auction Mill or anyone else if the internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction closing time. The Auction Mill will not be responsible for any missed or failed bids from any source. Internet bidders who desire to make certain their bid is acknowledged should place their maximum bids at least two hours prior to the auction closing time. The Auction Mill reserves the right to withdraw or re-catalog items in this auction. In the event of any software problem, mistake or other issue, The Auction Mill reserves the right to extend the closing times, change the extension time, stop, restart or cancel this auction at its sole discretion. Even though an item may display as "sold" on the internet, no sales are final until they are certified by The Auction Mill and Bidder receives an invoice. The Auction Mill reserves the right to cancel any or all sales and resell the items in whatever manner it chooses. All property shall be removed from the premises by the Bidder at her/his own risk and expense within the time period announced. ALL MERCHANDISE PURCHASED AT THIS AUCTION MUST BE REMOVED AT THE SCHEDULED PICKUP TIMES LISTED. NO EXCEPTIONS!
2. If a check accepted by The Auction Mill is returned for any reason, Bidder agrees that The Auction Mill may re-present it in person or electronically and collect the full amount of the check as well as a $35 charge. Any amount left unpaid shall accrue interest at the highest rate allowed under Nebraska state law. Unless exempted by law, the purchaser shall pay all applicable taxes. Bidder agrees to indemnify The Auction Mill against any claim if sales tax is not collected on Bidder's purchases. Bidder agrees to not stop payment on any check paid to The Auction Mill. Bidder further agrees that under no circumstances will he/she initiate a chargeback on his/her credit card. Title to the merchandise transfers to Bidder only when Bidder's payment is honored.
3. The Auction Mill may refuse registration and bidding privileges to anyone for failure to pay previous auction invoices, failure to provide a valid credit card or any other reason. Bidder hereby agrees that The Auction Mill may share information about Bidder's non-payment of auction invoices or shipping charges with other parties and may pursue collection of balances due by any legal means. Bidder agrees to provide any identification The Auction Mill may request including but not limited to: driver's license & state ID card. Bidder agrees to comply with any stated additional terms or conditions associated with particular items.
4. Any/all Purchasers will be expected to rely upon his/her personal inspection or investigation of the property being offered at the Auction, or that of an approved party to Buyer, and not upon any representation of warranty or condition by the Seller or the Auction Company. Seller or Auction Company will, in NO WAY, be held responsible for any discrepancies, damage or loss of any property of the Buyer once the Auctioneer says SOLD or when Buyer is Awarded the Bid at the Online Auction Closing.
5. By registering for this auction you agree to be added to The Auction Mill's email list. Each email we send has an easy unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email. Please do not report our emails as spam. Photo, video and audio recording is being made at all auction exhibitions and removal events. We hope you enjoy our auction and are able to make many advantageous purchases. All sales are final.
If you have any questions about these terms, please email Tom at email@example.com
The Auction Mill