TERMS & CONDITIONS:
AGREEMENT TO TERMS: By bidding in the auction, you agree to all terms and conditions of the auction.
IMPORTANT STUFF: Bidding is Open Now, Bids Begin to Close at 6pm Sunday August 13th
Please bring adequate help to pick up and load the items you purchased, try your best to be on-time and be respectful to our staff and the other customers. If there are any issued with what you purchased, please have them addressed before leaving the pickup site.
LOCATION(S) (Address for both Preview & Pickup):
The Auction Mill Warehouse 1528 N Saddle Creek Rd Omaha, NE 68104
PICKUP DATE/TIME & TERMS:
Easy Pickup at the Auction Mill Warehouse Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday August 15th to August 18th by Appointment or By Stopping By 10am to 4:30pm
Friday August 11th from 3pm to 4pm at the Auction Mill Warehouse
WE WILL DEBIT THE CREDIT CARD YOU HAVE ON FILE WITH PROXIBID IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE AUCTION CLOSES. If your credit or debit card is declined, we will email or call you for other payment methods.
3% Discount for Cash or Certified Funds Payment (Cashier's Check / Money Order or Certified Check or Auction Company Approved Check) - IF YOU'RE NOT ALREADY ON OUR LIST OF BUYERS WHO PREFER TO PAY IN PERSON - NOTIFY US PRIOR TO THE AUCTION CLOSING THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO PAY ONE OF THE APPROVE METHODS ABOVE. Approved Check or Cash.
CONTACT INFO TO NOTIFY OF PAYMENT INTENTIONS: Text: 402.690.8666 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Auction Mill is located at 1528 N Saddle Creek Rd Omaha, NE 68104.
From 50th and Dodge St, travel North on 50th St approx. 1.2 miles to the "Peanut Round-a-bout", take the first exit on your right, we are located next door to the famous Homy Inn and Saddle Creek Breakfast Club and across the street from Sgt. Peffers Pizza.
We are on the SE edge of the Dundee Neighborhood and the SE edge of the Benson neighborhood.
SHIPPING/FREIGHT: (Some Auctions Are Pickup Only) - Always Read Terms
Buyer is Responsible for All Insurance, Postage, Shipping/Packing Materials, and Labor/Time to Prepare Package.
Depending on the Auction, Shipping Can Be Handled in One or More of the Following Three Ways:
A: In-House - Our Firm will Prepare Your Items for Shipment and Tracking Info Will Be Emailed to You.
AA: Local and Regional Delivery Quote: Text Richard 402-913-4010
B: UPS Store: Store No. 1597 - Contact Info: email@example.com or 402.397.0100
For Complex Jobs, Large or Heavy, Freighting and Crating, Contact Craters and Freighters.
C: Craters & Freighters Omaha - Contact Info: firstname.lastname@example.org 402.334.5454
This auction has a 20% buyers premium. This means that a final bid of $100 plus the buyer's premium constitutes the total purchase price of $120.00 - NO TAX CHARGED, TAXES ARE INCLUDED IN THE BUYERS PREMIUM FEE.
If you have any questions about these terms, please email Tom at email@example.com
The Auction Mill
Please bring the tools, help, equipment, boxes, and the vehicle you need to take your items with you. Some items might be located in different areas throughout the property. Some walking may be required.
All items are offered and sold "AS IS, WHERE IS" with all faults. We encourage you to come to the preview to see and inspect the items. Keep in mind that some, most, or all of these items are used and may have some flaws, etc. We encourage you to preview the items in person if possible.
All descriptions are believed accurate but not warranted. Measurements are approximate. Any mention of an item’s condition is not an official grading of the item’s condition. When you are not certain of the condition or wear of an item, please bid accordingly.
By placing a bid, the bidder signifies that they have examined the items to their satisfaction, or that they have chosen not to personally examine them. You must be registered to place a bid on an item. By placing a bid, you agree to all the terms and conditions that apply to that auction.
Preview is highly recommended so you can make your own determination of quality, size, condition, weight, item location, and all the other variables that are difficult to convey in a photo.
Any items not removed during the pickup times will be discarded, resold or become the property of the Auction Mill (unless other arrangements have been made).
If you are unable to make the pickup time due to a flat tire, mean boss, traffic jam, car fire, sudden illness, deceased relative, or any other catastrophic event, please contact The Auction Mill at 402.885.4916 or 402.690.8666 or firstname.lastname@example.org We can make special arrangements for in most cases. Items MUST be paid in full to qualify for storage.
When Applicable, Nebraska sales tax of 5.5% will be added to your invoice. If you are claiming an exemption from sales tax for Ag or Resale, please complete a Nebraska Form 13 unless the auction company has one on file. This form is available upon request. Text or Email 402.690.8666 or email@example.com
All sales are final. Absolutely no refunds. You are contractually obligated to pay your items. You will be liable for damages and expenses The Auction Mill, LLC for collecting payment if legal means are needed.
INSPECTION: All items are available for inspection ahead of the auction. Items are either at the auction company’s premise or the seller’s location. Please contact our firm to setup an appointment to view. firstname.lastname@example.org or text 402.885.4916. It is 100% the buyers sole responsibility to inspect items, determine condition, and to bid accordingly.
STAGGERED CLOSING: Auction uses a soft close bidding feature to create a live auction atmosphere. Any bids placed within the last minute will reset the clock on that item to 2 minutes. This will continue until there are no bids placed inside the last the 2 minutes of the item. All lots are spaced 30 or 60 seconds apart so all items will close over a period of time.
NONPAYING BIDDERS: We will ban you from participating in any of our online & live auctions indefinitely. IF DON'T INTEND ON FOLLOWING THROUGH WITH YOUR PURCHASE, DO NOT BID. Also if we must resell the item, you will be liable for any difference in price if sold for less than original auction. If the auction company pursues legal action against the non-paying bidder, all legal expenses of the auction company will be paid for by the buyer.
CATALOG DISCREPANCIES: You are bidding on the described item not the picture. Descriptions are believed to be accurate but not guaranteed. When you are not certain of the condition or use of an item, please bid accordingly. Please let us know if there is an error. All sales are final, no refunds. It is the buyers sole responsibility to determine condition of the item.
TITLES: A $25.00 Title fee will be charged to the buyer for any titled item. Titles will be mailed to buyer via certified mail within 21 days of items being paid for and picked up. NO EXCEPTIONS .
1. The Auction Mill, LLC, is providing internet only bidding for this auction. Bidder acknowledges and understands that this service may or may not function correctly at any time, including the auction closing time. Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against THE AUCTION MILL, LLC or anyone else if the internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction closing time. THE AUCTION MILL, LLC will not be responsible for any missed or failed bids from any source. Internet bidders who desire to make certain their bid is acknowledged should place their maximum bids at least two hours prior to the auction closing time. THE AUCTION MILL, LLC reserves the right to withdraw or re-catalog items in this auction. In the event of any software problem, mistake or other issue, THE AUCTION MILL, LLC reserves the right to extend the closing times, change the extension time, stop, restart or cancel this auction at its sole discretion. Even though an item may display as "sold" on the internet, no sales are final until they are certified by THE AUCTION MILL, LLC and Bidder receives an invoice. THE AUCTION MILL, LLC reserves the right to cancel any or all sales and resell the items in whatever manner it chooses. All property shall be removed from the premises by the Bidder at her/his own risk and expense within the time period announced. ALL MERCHANDISE PURCHASED AT THIS AUCTION MUST BE REMOVED AT THE SCHEDULED PICKUP TIMES LISTED. NO EXCEPTIONS!
2. If a check accepted by THE AUCTION MILL, LLC is returned for any reason, Bidder agrees that THE AUCTION MILL, LLC may re-present it in person or electronically and collect the full amount of the check as well as a $35 charge. Any amount left unpaid shall accrue interest at the highest rate allowed under Nebraska state law. Unless exempted by law, the purchaser shall pay all applicable taxes. Bidder agrees to indemnify THE AUCTION MILL, LLC against any claim if sales tax is not collected on Bidder's purchases. Bidder agrees to not stop payment on any check paid to THE AUCTION MILL, LLC. Bidder further agrees that under no circumstances will he/she initiate a chargeback on his/her credit card. Title to the merchandise transfers to Bidder only when Bidder's payment is honored.
3. THE AUCTION MILL, LLC may refuse registration and bidding privileges to anyone for failure to pay previous auction invoices, failure to provide a valid credit card or any other reason. Bidder hereby agrees that THE AUCTION MILL, LLC may share information about Bidder's non-payment of auction invoices or shipping charges with other parties and may pursue collection of balances due by any legal means. Bidder agrees to provide any identification THE AUCTION MILL, LLC may request including but not limited to: driver's license & state ID card. Bidder agrees to comply with any stated additional terms or conditions associated with particular items.
4. Any/all Purchasers will be expected to rely upon his/her personal inspection or investigation of the property being offered at the Auction, or that of an approved party to Buyer, and not upon any representation of warranty or condition by the Seller or the Auction Company. Seller or Auction Company will, in NO WAY, be held responsible for any discrepancies, damage or loss of any property of the Buyer once the Auctioneer says SOLD.
5. By registering for this auction you agree to be added to THE AUCTION MILL, LLC's email list. Each email we send has an easy unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email. Please do not report our emails as spam. Photo, video and audio recording is being made at all auction exhibitions and removal events. We hope you enjoy our auction and are able to make many advantageous purchases. All sales are final.